You Can Talk About Hopscotch Here; Topic 29 [OFFICIAL]

hey tero! i’m about to go to bed just writing out a to-do list in my journal for tomorrow

7 Likes

heading to bed. night y’all!

8 Likes

Alright goodnight!

7 Likes

Oh, this idea :0

Are you planning on opening a beta for it?

Gn Chino!

4 Likes

yeah i promoted her

4 Likes

and community guidelines and gput and leaders qna and something else i probably thought should be added but can’t remember, yes lol :stuck_out_tongue:

edit: oh yea, nominate your project was the other one. theres also dht now

5 Likes

I think for that FAQ page, it might be designed that way.

So if you click on the headings for Blocks, Math Operators, Variables and Whens, it takes you directly to the help.gethopscotch.com site (since there are a lot of pages under those). Though yes, the + button doesn’t work directly there.

4 Likes

It uses conditionals to check collisions instead of bumps, so that you can sense it and cancel momentum before the character get stuck inside a wall.

Or just one image with lots of small stars in the background?

3 Likes

maybe! maybe not :thinking: idk!

ah ty :3

6 Likes

gm tri, friday! tppbm?

7 Likes

im not good with acronyms lol - whats tppbm

and good morning :))

1 Like

(is the two post prison still a thing?)

anyways in the days of yesteryear people got annoyed with the two post prison or the posts-in-a-row-limit and would ask “two post prison break me please” and eventually it got shortened to tppbm

5 Likes

i need to find a notebook and start planning for the board game :stuck_out_tongue: but i need to eat first :l

5 Likes

ah ok, yea it’s still a thing
what i usually do is to quote the post above and delete it, and then publish the new one - however you have a poll so you cant do that :|

yes, eat first, i dont want you to faint because youre too hungry :stuck_out_tongue: /hyp /lh

2 Likes

;-;

smarttttt

welp

if you drink a smoothie does it count as eating?

5 Likes

good question

well if you drink a smoothie you arent technically eating it so no, but scientifically speaking this technically counts because you wont be hungry - so both ig? :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

2 Likes

i think if we can solve this we can solve the mysteries of the universe /hj

tri i am def gonna be asking for your help a lot over the next few weeks because you’re one of the best coders i know and i’m gonna need help with the board game lol

5 Likes

i dont think the universe can drink smoothies /hj /lh

no, many people are a lot better than me smh

yep no prob :))

3 Likes

well we can drink smoothies and we’re part of the universe so i’d say it can

while that may be true i’m not on as friendly terms with those people as i am with you

thank youuuu

5 Likes

Same haha, was an epic surprise.

@cappuccino seriously though, I really missed having you around. super great that you’re back on again! I’m not coding for a while but I did start working on Scourge with SGS a couple months ago, and I’m pretty excited for how it’ll turn out :))

D’animaux is also something I thought about, maybe we could plan that up again but as a project for working on next year?

8 Likes