You Can Talk About Hopscotch Here; Topic 29 [OFFICIAL] 🏳️‍🌈

None were made

Didn’t adapt your stuff either as I didn’t change it like if I used a platformer template I completely wrote the code for the planet generation

2 Likes

Infinity. \pi is an irrational number.

digits of pi

3.1415926535897932384626433832795028841971693993751058209…

This is how many digits I know off the top of my head (about 56)

2 Likes

Pi is an irrational number. Therefore, it has no last digit. So, someone could technically not credit you at all because there is not last digit of pi

2 Likes

Dude that’s not how it works at all

2 Likes

Unless physically coped from a physical product you own zero copyright

2 Likes

everyone’s made great points, but some discussion has been moved as it’s no longer respectful - it’s not right to threaten or publicly accuse someone, and it violates our guidelines.

If you feel someone has done something and it’s worrying you, you can have things sorted privately and calmly - take a deep breath and compose your thoughts!
you can contact the hopscotch team here - - > help@gethopscotch.com

hopscotch allows us to learn from each other - not all inspiration is malicious, and giving credit to anyone you’ve learned from can be the right thing to do!

anyone working away at a last minute entry??

8 Likes

Am I hitting some divisor limit made by Hopscotch here?

https://c.gethopscotch.com/p/126la6u6ib

(because the decimal calculation stops for me reaching around a divisor of 140)

7 Likes
6 Likes

saw it, can i have a published link so i can see the code n then debug?

6 Likes

Oh right, I forgot that you can’t share code like that anymore. You can go and check my profile, it should be there now.

4 Likes

yes, you’ve reached the Hopscotch limit (max digits after comma)

After some time the var “Number” is 0 (bc the value is too small)

6 Likes

Oh, okay. That’s a bummer. I guess I’ll just leave the project as-is then. Thanks a lot for the help anyways!

3 Likes

How was the Pong hopscotch project made? It uses some sort of server for sending and getting info, which I find really cool. (Wasn’t made in the official app)

5 Likes

which project? if you’re talking about @DECODECO’s pong, the project is indeed created in Hopscotch. It uses ae’s secret blocks :)

7 Likes

I think it’s because of your trust level.

I’m sure you’re close to the next trust level, member. Before I came back, you need to have member to use links, but idk if it’s changed

5 Likes

yes :arrow_up:, you need to be member to post links n pictures

6 Likes

Oh? Well that’s cool! I’ll probably look inside of it and see how it was made, and maybe even make my Plong game multiplayer online!

8 Likes

i like the smooth movement :)

6 Likes

some dice i coded while working on a project!

5 Likes