You Can Talk About Hopscotch Here; Topic 29 [OFFICIAL]

@The.8 to answer your question on the app:

4 Likes

I can’t use letters because the filter doesn’t play well with random letter strings, separators add unnecessary data, and a lot of non ASCII characters get converted into escapes, which seemed to take up much more file space

The if else chain is for lines, not translating into 0-256

4 Likes

awesome, are there enough notes? that’s all im worried about, hopscotch only has so many octaves

4 Likes

Click on the gear :gear:.

3 Likes

Not sure, I guess I won’t know til I try coding it. Hopefully there is.

10 Likes

How ‘bout “Fri” (short for Friday) or “TGIF” (Thank Goodness It’s Friday)?

3 Likes

ooh that’d be cool! like he walks into the chat and people are like TGIF lol-

2 Likes

okay, here’s a lil visual on my coding improvement:

1st art pad:

Latest art pad (for @/Dragongirl1264)

i swear im tearing up rn lol, i’ve come so far!!

4 Likes

I think Fri16 (the short version of his HS username: Friday the Sixteenth) would also be cool.

4 Likes

Great improvements!

Here’s mine:

First (that I still have published):

ProPainterStudio

And latest:

StarPad Pro

I became more organized in my latest project. My old one was a mess, like you wouldn’t believe. My latest also has many new features (like StraightEdge and Rotational Symmetry) and improvements compared to my old one.

IMO, Rotational Radial Symmetry is my favorite.

3 Likes

yes i see the improvement in orginazation, its so cool looking at comparisons for coders!

2 Likes

I agree. It’s so nice to see how far people have come in terms of coding and experience.

3 Likes

:rainbow_flag: HS Pride :rainbow_flag:

Pride has always been apart of the hopscotch forum, I am proposing to bring it to profiles, select a pfp from any pride flag or make one, anything helps.

Thanks
Gynn
Heart if you are participating

7 Likes

@Gynn ^^^

Thanks for 32 members! I am thankful for everyone who has joined

9 Likes

I think everyone who’s gonna be doing it is already doing it xD

15 Likes

Can someone please edit this project using E’s project editor and save it to their drafts? I really want to have a larger space for an upcoming project, but I’m perpetually on phone…

Project dimensions 1024x768 (or whatever standard size is), and secret blocks~

12 Likes

I’d be glad to help you out, but I’m not online on my iPad yet…

Yes, 1024x768 is the standard size for most iPads.

An 11” iPad Pro has a size of 1194x834

A 12.9” iPad Pro has a size of 1366x1024

4 Likes

That moment when you realize making music would be 500x easier to do with the sub, plus sound better…

I think I’ll wait to make music and see if there might be the option to purchase the advanced music blocks for a project in the future…

15 Likes

I hope In a new update this comes

3 Likes

I’m having an issue with my project, I reviewed the code multiple times, and I wasn’t able to fix it.

It’s a pixel art template that uses strings to make the pixel art, and it goes a bit farther than that by identifying how many of each pixel color it uses in a row.

@CodeHelp

17 Likes