You Can Talk About Hopscotch Here; Topic 29 [OFFICIAL]

I tried to do the glitch (I don’t know how to execute it) and came across this.

2 Likes

Decided to use the project builder

2 Likes

The trick is to long press the conditional until it turns into a little bubble, then drag it into the set variable. It works best when the number your dragging it into is greyed (default number/ not set).

6 Likes

Thanks! Also I completely forgot that Hopscotch’s origin is at the bottom left corner, so I ended up doing this expecting it to be at the top

5 Likes

@Dragongirl1264 I just saw one of your posts on another topic. I thought the default speed before you change it was 400. It even says that on the Hopscotch loading page when loading a project.

4 Likes

wait isn’t the base speed 400???

edit: just saw this, yes youre right

6 Likes

I thought so too

4 Likes

from the speed object constant that seems to be the case

6 Likes

i rly enjoyed playing cannon with my friend lol
was fun even if i lost all games :laughing:

2 Likes

ehehehehehehhe

4 Likes

yeah, its 400 last time i checked

3 Likes

i’m not tv but their hs username is also brutus:)

10 Likes

@The_Raptors
Sorry I have been quite for a while. There have been lots of things going on in my life right now and I haven’t had the most time to code. But for reassurance I’m still here lurking about…
I do have kinda last hurrah project coming out soon called cross shot. Unfortunately my sub has also expired so I’ll try to do the best I can!

8 Likes

Hmm I have been off for a while. Has there been any new major changes?
Can you buy subs with seeds yet?

5 Likes

ehhh… yes i guess there’s these stories and also now u can log in hopscotch explorer Hopscotch Web Explorer and there is those # things. and i dont remember anything else (lol) tri angle will explain more. WELCOME back. (there’s nothing as “Hello @Cutedogs1Forum I don’t remeber u” u should remember me by now>:)

3 Likes

welcome backkkk!!! :tada::tada: super happy to see ya again - do you remember me?

yes, there are all sorts of new stuff: local variables (only works in a specific scope), parameters (can pass datas to custom rules/ability through parameters using local variables), “help” button + every blocks now has an explanation, less crashes + bug fixes, new layout-ish for the number pad

i don’t remember other stuff

7 Likes

Of course I remember you. I remember all of you!

8 Likes

@Awesome_E [edit history]

3 Likes

@FearlessPhoenix I can make a topic about it!

4 Likes

no lol, the project name is really “.”

5 Likes