You Can Talk About Hopscotch Here; Topic 29 [OFFICIAL] ๐Ÿณ๏ธโ€๐ŸŒˆ

Thatโ€™s true, maybe this small discussion should be moved to his topic

2 Likes

I agree with that. If a leader sees this you can move the conversation to there topic.

1 Like

I have no idea about the AIs, that is probably Hopscotchโ€™s secret too. Nonetheless, as already said, the best way to get it unfiltered is to email Hopscotch unless you can sort it out yourself.

3 Likes

Also correcting myself it was @Impastaโ€™s topic not @/Tri-Angleโ€™s topic. Whops.

1 Like

Itโ€™s ok I re-pupleshd it and it was unfiltered.

2 Likes

wait seriously? :joy:

if you enter some numbers to donate BUT you then tap on the X to exit, that will be detected and it will send you to your rick roll project

if you didnโ€™t tap the X (so you donated) uhh

1. it isnโ€™t supposed to do that
  2. sorry for rick rolling you
  3. thanks for the donation! :D
3 Likes

An image of what?

3 Likes

Yes they are serious

1 Like

You can also ask Awesome_E what could be getting your project stuck in the filter. Sometimes it could be as simple as how a certain word was typed (me, I had to separate the words in two on one of my old projects)

3 Likes

Itโ€™s ok itโ€™s unfiltered now. It was just it being randomly filtered.

1 Like

Yeah, I have noticed that it filtered for the following reasons (not limited to):

Custom Art
Filtered Words
Sometimes just updating a project
Words typed in a certain way (does not affect all)

I think some of these posts should be moved to The โ€œMy Project is Stuck in the Filterโ€ Topic.

3 Likes

I agree with that.

2 Likes

hey @DestineViolet, did you check this topic yet? you can talk anything hs-related here :blush: just to letting you know

5 Likes

Yes they have.

4 Likes

Does that mean it changes the code while itโ€™s running?

Also the hopscotch servers just came down again. @t1_hopscotch when will you stop the servers from coming down for a few minutes at least 1 time a day?

5 Likes

Try updating the app. Even if that doesnโ€™t resolve your issue, it should, at least, reduce the amount of crashes during editing, plus a drawing optimization, according to the Version 3.50.3 Official Topic.

5 Likes

Umm itโ€™s not crashing itโ€™s not loading the community.

2 Likes

Well, unfortunately, I donโ€™t think t1 has control over the servers randomly going down. Itโ€™s best to wait it out until the servers fix themselves.

5 Likes

It doesnโ€™t change the JSON code, but it creates a new block in the player when youโ€™re playing it

I think I forwarded this to the team already, but yeah I hope it gets fixed too

3 Likes

No i do need help my man because I know you would be able to provide since youโ€™re an awesome coder !!

What do you say my bro I can link the project Iโ€™m having trouble with and we could work it out like bros brother

6 Likes