No code editing.
Also @Awesome_E hmmmmm by zza

1 Like

Yeah I already answered that

1 Like
3 Likes

Oh what was the answer?

Every player update breaks any project I’m working on :joy:

Like 5 things in a calculator project broke, and I’ve worked around most of them

2 Likes

It’s on my iPhone account, but only valid CSS colors work (hex, rgb, and for background and trails hsl)

1 Like

Why is that?

Bugs, why else? I guess my point was that the bug you commented on is just one of many bugs that can have effects like this

1 Like

Project braking features like the new clone behavior. Also will you update your project builder to support the new custom blocks? If not why not?

1 Like

@Crosbyman64

Is the adventures of squaeyron partly inspired by Appel by griffpatch on scratch? Just wondering

2 Likes

Well, the artwork is.

4 Likes

The new cloning behavior isn’t as much of a big deal, as we are still able to make the clones do what we want them to do, just like we used to.

Surprisingly, you missed the video where I had a time of 0.1s on Level 1. There’s obviously still a glitch that is causing those impossible times…

These are my times

3 Likes

@Crosbyman64 just had a thought - a potential addition to your platformer would be a variable jump height system so for speed running we can do smaller hops for little platforms and whatnot.

3 Likes

Kind of defeats the purpose of the jump boost powerup (available in level editor only right now).

1 tile high normal, 1.5 tiles high with jump boost

3 Likes

well it wouldn’t have to go higher than the regular jump, just offer more control for the smaller hops
that’s alright, it was just a suggestion

2 Likes

That’s what I was thinking!

1 Like

What do you mean anyway?
Also why is -1 so famous anyway?

The end point on their platformer is always on the far right of the level. Mine can be anywhere from the bottom right corner to the far left corner.

2 Likes

You dare underestimate @JonnyGamer’s power?!

2 Likes