You Can Talk About Hopscotch Here; Topic 29 [OFFICIAL]

Then there profile pic isn’t allowed?
Edit: never mind you removed it.

1 Like

Uhh… I?-

So I can’t have a pic of my dog?

2 Likes

this is kinda unfair/ridiculous tbh and hs literally approves the images on the app bc I’ve posted pics before and they approved it? not trying to be disrespectful in anyway

2 Likes

@Crosbyman64 you should have a level disine compatison for your TAOS platformer.

My game isn’t in all one direction like Spy_Guy_96’s Super Robo Land platformer, so I’m not able to do this.

2 Likes

yeah unfortunately we dont allow that for safety purposes. pets are amazing (i love my pup and i wish i could share him here) but we dont allow any pictures that you’ve taken yourself. theres a lot of reasons for this:

• if you reverse image search something, and its been posted elsewhere, its a very quick way to find personal information from another site/sociaI media
  • you can see their surroundings in pictures, so if theres something specific or niche in the background, you can also use that to find location
    • even just a street sign can be in the background and show you a street name, which is extraordinary unsafe
  • and while super unlikely, some pets can be easily recognizable if you live in a spot thats got other hops, this can lead to communication outside the forum, which is also incredibly dangerous

its much safer to just have this blanket rule, even if everyone takes proper precautions, so while it’s unfortunate, thats the way it is rn
our guidelines on personal information are here:

7 Likes

Umm then why did @Jazz post this?

guidelines, like nearly all things, change

3 Likes

I know but it’s the same topic.

2 Likes

thats been changed and is no longer relevant. for fully updated information, check the Community Guidelines topic OP or ask a leader for clarification

(replied to wrong person, sorry gcc)
(@Mathematics2)

2 Likes

Pets are technically family members, if you think about it…

Getting Back On Topic,
You coding anything?

4 Likes

No I am not coding anything.

1 Like

I’m bored, gonna release a front page game today.

3 Likes

Yeah, it’s really great that people like you can make a game that takes that time to speedrun

1 Like

Yeah, and that’s not even the best time you can get. I had my fair share of oopsies. Just look at my bloopers.

3 Likes

I just got a new personal best on TAOS 1-12: 5m 42.2s (342.2s, 28.5s avg. per level)

4 Likes

Video please.

My best is well just look at this pic!

No code editing.
Also @Awesome_E hmmmmm by zza

1 Like

Yeah I already answered that

1 Like
3 Likes