You Can Talk About Hopscotch Here; Topic 29 [OFFICIAL]

Which is why I chose to unpublish it to do it.

3 Likes

Nah not as much as this post

1 Like

Yeah, I still don’t get that second part, it looks the same in both light mode AND dark mode. And I’m always in dark mode /srs

3 Likes

…on 32-bit systems

That was to trick people into thinking that it was an actual spoiler after switching because it looks like one in both modes because of transparency :D

2 Likes

Good thing the timestamp on 64-bit systems will last for over 10,000 years… I think…

All I know is that 64-bit (signed) = any value in range from -9,223,372,036,854,775,808 to 9,223,372,036,854,775,807 (inclusive)

3 Likes

Both I know I don’t super often, but I say it when I see it :)

1 Like

Btw, what resolution did you export in? that video is taking forever to load. And it’s 57 seconds long, no less. I hope it wasn’t 4K or 1440p, I’ve been exporting my videos in 720p more recently. Not too big, but also, not too low quality.

3 Likes

1080, the entire file is 16MB (not large). For some reason, for me as well, embedded videos take forever to load – that’s what the alternative link is for. Generally, it tends to be faster, though that doesn’t really seem to be the case today for some reason

1 Like

Yeah, about that, the alternate link also took forever to load.

3 Likes

you could also try visiting the source directly

1 Like

It still took forever.

In fact, it took so long, I had to screen record the entire thing, so I could watch it again and again.

It wouldn’t even start playing until it was 75-80% downloaded, in terms of video playback.

2 Likes

yeah that’s probably just your internet or Catbox’s servers then

1 Like

Yeah, maybe. I’m on my secondary router (which is connected directly to the main router), and I’m only getting around 22 Mbps download speed (I usually get over 230 Mbps).

2 Likes

well since you downloaded the video, how was it :slight_smile:

1 Like

It was really good so far. Better than I can do.

3 Likes

Honestly yours was pretty good too. I think the difference maker might have just been how much RegEx you can handle (aside from changing number of mines, which I assume you just didn’t think of)
RegEx + joining strings in Hopscotch = messy code very quickly

3 Likes

Still one-object?

3 Likes

Yep, still one object
I mean, that’s now a requirement if it’s going in E-Pad

2 Likes

Cool

3 Likes

I think my internet crashed… that or Hopscotch is down.

@Mathematics2 looks like you’re not the only one. It’s not loading for me, either.

BRB, gonna do a quick force restart to see if that helps any…
Edit: nope, looks like the servers crashed again…

Ironically, Minesweeper was the second time I made it in one object. The first time was when I made Flower Tapper, which originally consisted of many objects.

3 Likes