don’t worry about it

3 Likes

dont worry about it = dwai

3 Likes

Umm according to a leader in this topic β€œehh sort of”

2 Likes

Version 2.3 is now available.

Changes:

• BFS (Breadth-First Search) path can now be hidden by the show/hide solver option
  • When solving with BFS, the solver will now use trails instead of coloring the tiles of path blue, just like the traditional method.

Bug Fixes:

• Fixed an issue where editing the maze would seemingly replace the air tiles where the path was as β€œwall tiles” (these are still treated as blank tiles, I just forgot to get their invisibilities back to 90%)

@Mathematics2

Refer to the parent post for the link (version 2.0 was updated, clicking that will show up as 2.3)

4 Likes

might be me, i remember saying to someone in this topic that pic costing tht money isn’t true(ish)

@DaughterOfHecate :point_down:

6 Likes

hadnt seen that post, thanks tri!

3 Likes

Actually it was @/Tri-Angle linking to a post where a leader said that.

2 Likes

Oh my gosh the conditional I just made to check if there’s a wall to the top left of the marble is so long… unfortunately I can’t screenshot right now because of SBA testing so :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

What’s SBA testing?

1 Like

Bug: it doesn’t do anything:

2 Likes

wait for it bc your map is large

2 Likes

Smarter Balanced Assessment tests

1 Like

Easy fix: I just need to force the entire screen to update after tapping show/hide when using the BFS method. I haven’t yet made it so it actively shows and hides while solving.

1 Like

He meant the show/hide option is not working while solving.

1 Like

oh you updated it? cool

2 Likes

Yeah I suppose but anything is more practical than playing a platformer with a mouse on a computer

2 Likes

The white tiles are the walls

1 Like

That’s on Spy Guy’s maze solver. On mine, the blacks are walls, and the whites are blank.

2 Likes

It’s so long it actually lags the editor…
That was a fast heart @Mathematics2

1 Like