You Can Talk About Hopscotch Here; Topic 29 [OFFICIAL]

@Awesome_E do you want to work at hopscotch when your done with school? You can tell me if you don’t want to answer.
Also @FearlessPhoenix you can turn off slow mode.

1 Like

it’s been off for quite a while but timers are left up to leaders; we’ll add and remove them as we see fit according to the situation

1 Like

I’m not entirely sure yet

3 Likes

Ok I understand. I still have no idea what I want to be when I grow up. Also do you know swift @Awesome_E?

1 Like

I’m 21 as of now.

3 Likes

Secret blocks weren’t intentionally created to be that, but rather they are used when other blocks are run, they were removed from the editor, or they are only partially implemented.

3 Likes

What do you mean by that?

For example, wait seconds actually creates a waitTilTimestamp block when it’s run. So, the WaitTilTimestamp block was never meant to be used as a block in the editor, but rather when a different block is run. We call it a secret block but it’s really just a part of a wait block

4 Likes

Rilly @Awesome_E i did not know that. Any other blocks like that?

1 Like

WaitTilPromptFinished

3 Likes

I’ve never seen that secret block @Awesome_E. Why is that?

1 Like

Because there’s no use for that block on its own. The way that one works is when you run saveInput, it creates an input with a random ID and a waitTilInputFinished block is run with the random ID as a parameter. Since you can’t find the ID of a prompt in HS, it would essentially just wait forever.

5 Likes

@DogIcing sorry for the late reply
they are allowed just create a topic and tag a leader

6 Likes

Is there any more? If so can I please have a list and what they do and why there secret?
I know your on @Awesome_E.

1 Like

Can someone tell me if you can see my bio or not because idk how to check if its too long or not.

1 Like

Nvm just showed up

1 Like

i can confirm your profile isn’t hidden :))

4 Likes

I never knew my profile was hidden until yesterday :joy:

4 Likes

I can speak Chinese fluently @Tabitha

3 Likes

What?! @Crosbyman64 you are 21?! What? So that’s why everyone experienced and good at coding are-like teenager?!

4 Likes