Translation:
β€œUntitled 91945 is the date of the storm. !!!DO NOT ENTER!!”

2 Likes

indeed ^^

2 Likes

New one:
β€œMtuxhtyhm nx ymj gjxy!” It’s hopscotch related. Key: 5

Hopscotch is the best!

remember to include translations. having people run it through themselves is fine but you need them somewhere in the post as well

you’re not allowed to play code games the way you currently are as many people might feel excluded

4 Likes

Ok I will add it when there done.

1 Like

What do you use to translate these? Everything I find translates it to a bunch of random letters even when I do it again

2 Likes

no, they need to be in there originally and initially. not edited in afterwards. otherwise we will have to delete these. please add them in now @Mathematics2

also, with the long binary chains, keep them in a drop down folder because those can get spammy

4 Likes

Swift playgrounds. Project: β€œCipher”

1 Like

is this your project or someone else’s? if it’s yours, that’s not something you’re allowed to share for safety reasons

2 Likes

It’s a template bilt into the app.
Well more of a totoril.
Just get it yourself and see.

2 Likes

alright, cool.

just keep everything translated and as relevant as possible, and make sure it doesn’t get spammy. a good way to do this is to have a hopscotch conversation on the side and then sometimes throw in small ciphers or something

4 Likes

Ok I see.
@StarlightStudios im thinking about coding a cipher in 01001000 01101111 01110000 01110011 01100011 01101111 01110100 01100011 01101000 what do you think?

Hopscotch

2 Likes

remember the translation. just include it spoiled right after the code before you post the post

2 Likes

What about a tool to translate text into binary or the other way around? That would be pretty cool too! And maybe for a tutorial you can make some and then people have to translate it in the project?

4 Likes

Good 01001001 01100100 01100101 01100001 idea

3 Likes

You could also add other translating tools to it as well!

2 Likes

Yes I could! However I’m still making a compression algorithm.

Compresses text.

1 Like

What does that do?

1 Like