Did a bit of tweaking and now it’s perfect
Input: v2|0606|03|x0991
Output: 99 zeros and a 1

3 Likes

HAHAHAHAHAHA! I am evil towards my own creation lol

Oh

I’m not cut out to be a villain yet :sweat_smile:

1 Like

A line break has been detected in this data. The game doesn’t take kindly to line breaks since it adds an extra character (\n)

/bg/0/color/0,255,0/size/8x6/tiles/abcdefgahijkzāã0æâàlmno0pqrsùûü034å000y00000000

The code must be one line to work.

2 Likes

That’s awesome! I really want to get into using strings in Hopscotch more. I did it last year for a pride flag project, but haven’t really used it much other than that.

2 Likes

It’s still in a testing phase (just playing around with it), but I am very proud of it!

1 Like

Anyone wondering about the code? Here’s a link
Also if you want to play around with it

2 Likes

Ok thanks that fixed it. Also broke your game again hehehe. Maybe I can help you find bugs @Crosbyman64?

Level data

/bg/0/color/0,255,0/size/6x7/tiles/abcdefgahijkzāã0æâàlmno0pqrsùûü034å000y00000000

1 Like

I made a run length encoder.

It’s completely useless because of how HS currently works.

All it does is show a string, encode it, then show the encoded string.

1 Like

Did you see my last post @Crosbyman64?

1 Like

I haven’t yet put in a check that checks if the size is valid yet. I did that in my previous platformer “Star Tower”

1 Like

@Crosbyman64

1 Like

What’s wrong? @aadenboy is it that you want to copy it because if so you will have to do it by hand or use @Awesome_E’s player to copy it.

1 Like

How did you detect the line brake @Crosbyman64? Did you use some code or just by hand?
Also I still broke it hehehe.

1 Like

I used a regex tester to see if I made a mistake in my code. Turns out it was just a new line.

Also, if there’s a highlight going to the end of a window on each line, then you know there’s multiple lines.

Line One
Line Two

2 Likes

What’s a regex tester?

2 Likes

This: https://regex101.com/

2 Likes

I don’t understand what that is supposed to do.

2 Likes

It’s used to test a regular expression and see if it actually works the way you intended it to.

1 Like

I need suggestions on what to code with a custom image project… any suggestions? This is what I made a while ago it’s kinda useless to make a custom images lol

2 Likes

nah, just showing how funny it is that there is 10 pages worth of zeros

3 Likes