You Can Talk About Hopscotch Here; Topic 29 [OFFICIAL]

i realized that ive been using :face_with_hand_over_mouth: instead of :yawning_face: as on android they look both like yawning

3 Likes

feel free to check out Smashy if you want any inspiration

wow, 2k likes, thx y’all!

2 Likes

I’ve been absolutely busy every moment of the day with opening night of the school musical tomorrow, but I’m good! The spring contest is getting the coding juices flowing again, and after it’s over I may or may not be in the early stages of a super duper mega awesome game :eyes:

4 Likes

1997***

3 Likes

@PM_Studios I believe recognize you from hopscotch

2 Likes

Yeah, it’s a useful addition that I think has been around since the project linking update, but I don’t know for sure. Just recently started using it though

6 Likes

that’s super useful to know haha, thanks for sharing

12 Likes

Does anyone know how to replace a specific letter in a variable with something else?

2 Likes

@Tri-Angle some help maybe
It’s been so long I have worked with strings lol

2 Likes
Set Var to Characters in Var between 0 and Index + //replace something + Characters in Var between Index + 1 and Length(Var)

hope this helps (:

4 Likes
2 Likes

Really sorry about that happening for your spring comp entry. I had a look into the project to see if I could find where the womp issue was happening, and it seems to be for this object:

When I delete it, the project doesn’t restart or womp anymore. I will make a bug report for this and let the team know too.

Edit: it seems like some other objects also stop the project from having the womp error, like the left arrow button — I’ll keep investigating.

3 Likes

Ohhh! Exciting! I cant wait until your game comes out!

1 Like

Yeah, I saw that but even after that all of the other objects are gone

2 Likes

Oh wow bears joyride is the 5th most played seed game ever and is #1 on the top games tab

2 Likes

All top seed devs should be invited back to the next program but separated from everyone else(by choice) to make a game together so like the top 3 or 5 should make a game together if they want or participate normal if they choose to I think it would be a good idea to make a great game quickly and have a lot of talented coders together to make something native to hopscotch and it could be a great source of revenue for hopscotch looking at you Marc Cuban (the only thing is seeds can’t be split between accounts so it would most likely be in a team account)

2 Likes

You can see who has voted in a poll by tapping the :gear: icon in the bottom right when building it. There you can find an option for showing who has voted.

Unfortunately you will need to create a new poll though. Would you like me to make it for you?

6 Likes

I’m fine thanks, I can just make it again

3 Likes

I just need to wait for another person to post on the tag list topic then I will post it

3 Likes

Sneak peak :eyes:

10 Likes