You Can Talk About Hopscotch Here; Topic 29 [OFFICIAL] ๐Ÿณ๏ธโ€๐ŸŒˆ

I believe tri-angle in particular will like the comp

Heracc might too

Maybe some other people but those two especially

4 Likes

is it about music? :eyes:

6 Likes

Nope!

Just finished the edit, go check it out!

4 Likes

@Fundardo how does this work?

It says that there is an a and a s but the word doesnโ€™t have either of those. Also it says there is an r in the 3rd spot even though the r is in the second spot in the word.

5 Likes

you need to turn on the first set of words then restart the project. the game seems to be bugged if you tap try again

4 Likes

Capture the flag

4 Likes

Ohhh

Oh cool
Thank you :blush:

2 Likes

@Nest_Of_Pipers (last tag for the day, promise)

Hey yโ€™all! Aside from the multiplayer comp I started for my friend, I also want to showcase some of hopscotchโ€™s best projects! I had some in mind - former SDP projects, masterpieces, and some risings and excellents to show how people can improve. If yโ€™all have a project youโ€™d like me to show her, please tag me with a link to the project(s) so I can save them to show her! Iโ€™m sure sheโ€™ll love them!

Sheโ€™s an artist, so anything with eye-catching graphics will be awesome. She likes idle games too. Sheโ€™d love to see anything though!

My list so far is Wrenchbot Invasion, FunCity, Hop-Pires, Pet Care Simulator, Kaleidocosmos, Bookify, You Are The Light, The One Who Survived, Among Hopscotch 2, Space Rockets, and Character Creator.

10 Likes

Could you show her Jigsaw?

3 Likes

I donโ€™t really have any projects Iโ€™d like you to show (unless you want to of course but I donโ€™t want to pick one), but those are some good projects!

Wait @anon68560021 is it serene cygnet character creator, tankt2016 (:smiling_face_with_tear:), tdo (:smiling_face_with_tear::smiling_face_with_tear:) or whoโ€™s?

6 Likes

how can you forget @Spy_Guy_96โ€™s Conwayโ€™s Game of Life (1.1) :angry: /nm-lol

7 Likes

tankt made a character creator for the original sdp

4 Likes

I remember that project well because it devoured my seeds (in a good way)

2 Likes

Wow thatโ€™s a new one
Oof really sorry about that, was this your first or second attempt?

3 Likes

Wait wait wait so the game just disappears when you try to update it?
Oof

3 Likes

Project update = review queue (thatโ€™s what Awesome_E said to me when my game temporarily went into the filter for review).

2 Likes

When you say โ€œdisappearsโ€, do you mean itโ€™s also gone on your end, or itโ€™s just in the filter?

If yes to the first one, then maybe Yuanyuan could recover the project. A glitch mustโ€™ve occurred when updatingโ€ฆ

3 Likes

โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹hi everyone

1 Like

It was my first attempt

2 Likes

Neither did I. That means Iโ€™m 3 hours ahead of them. Iโ€™m in EST.

2 Likes