You Can Talk About Hopscotch Here; Topic 29 [OFFICIAL]

I got to like 19,500 or so and it just restarted adding characters from 0– no womp though

4 Likes

That means you probably got to all 20,000 perfectly fine

For me, I can only get up to around 18,000 before the project decides to give me the message

4 Likes

Mine just starts not counting correctly at 18,000 — it will slow down, but only actually move at half speed, but the character counting says otherwise, and only increases, like, 10 per second

4 Likes

I’d like an old topic of mine deleted how can I get a forum leader to delete it /genq

4 Likes

Same thing happens for me
It’s not too weird though, considering there’s thousands of characters

Sometimes I get womped at 17000 for some reason

2 Likes

Just tag a leader - not fear, they’re on break - in the leaders qna topic!

4 Likes

My 27" Mac from 2020 got to 31,000+ characters without womping once. It could’ve gone farther, but I didn’t feel like waiting. It went through your entire text too.

3 Likes

Coding video should be out tomorrow

2 Likes

I got 37,421 characters before womping

3 Likes

My Mac could probably get to that if I waited long enough. Not sure if my M1 iPad Pro could even get close to that…

4 Likes

Thank you very much!

2 Likes
5 Likes

ipad 7gen no womp somehow lol

I’m honestly surprised

Edit: I’ve just changed the text to 100,000 characters and it appears the maximum my device, hopscotch possibly?, can go to is 57321, then it starts again.

2 Likes

got to 20,000- on an iPad 5th gen no less

4 Likes

I almost did but got impatient lol

4 Likes

Does anyone have any tips to make a level editor platformer?

I always wanted to make one but didn’t know how?

Sorry if you didn’t want to be tagged

@Crosbyman64 @Spy_Guy_96

5 Likes

I think you just for each level have a string of a grid and when edited the grid changes.

Or you could have a level open in a level editor, and when you tap a shape you can move it, scale it or rotate it. This is an easier way

3 Likes

I think this might help

3 Likes

It depends on a lot of things. Like, do you want to make a grid-based editor’s or are platforms not tied to specific positions.

Also, a level editor isn’t just one thing, so it’s kinda hard for me to explain how you should make one.

Could you maybe link an already existing project that’s similar to what you have in mind?

4 Likes

I don’t have a project yet. But I would prefer a grid based example.

4 Likes