You Can Talk About Hopscotch Here; Topic 29 [OFFICIAL]

welp that’s not debug-friendly i deleted every object at once before playing the project and it didn’t womp

i think i should debug by deleting a project, exiting the project, going in again, play the project, etc etc

How many images did you have before? I know cool12317282728 had over 300 in their “platformer” game without any issue…

1 Like

oh this is not my rpg game (the one that has ~300 pictures), this is a small counter project

i found the container that womps the project - this time i hopefully will find the block that womps and report it

the womping draft uuid is 12jnv7ancw, called “copy of smooth and intuitive counter”

How should games work in my bowling game (sounds weird, I know)
FYI, rounds are just one chance of knocking down all 10 pins and go by VERY quickly

• Just let me play one round at a time.
  • Let me play games that consist of multiple rounds.

0 voters

How do you play these games?

• Just play the games normally
  • Play the games in “leagues” against other CPUs and after a certain amount of time the winners move on
  • Play the games in “leagues” where if you beat a certain score you move on

0 voters

3 Likes

I remember this!! (would be so useful for music honestly)

4 Likes

oh no, did not mean to make it so you can choose multiple options, please don’t.
Edit: Also it is important that I can see your votes so I know what is the combination you chose.

2 Likes

@Dragongirl1264 , i see in the poll you voted twice. please vote once because it was a mistake I made while making the poll. Sorry!

3 Likes

Go check out this cool project I made! It’s just for you if you like axolotls!
https://c.gethopscotch.com/p/12jhu5l6eb
Make sure to drop a few likes! Thanks for reading!

2 Likes

for some reason it says you replied to me lol

2 Likes

Oh sorry lol I didn’t mean to!

2 Likes

No it’s fine!

2 Likes

It’s in the filter rn

3 Likes

Do you mean the link?

2 Likes

the project is in the filter, maybe due to custom pictures, maybe due to filtered words

3 Likes

It’s really cool!

2 Likes

Oh ok… waiiiit it’s been in the filter for over like 5 hours, oh no maybe there’s something bad in it
THIS ALL MAKES SENSE NOW! That’s why I haven’t had likes come through or shown! Thanks for telling me it’s in the filter!

2 Likes

Does the link work for you? It doesn’t work for me

3 Likes

No, because it’s in the filter ^^

4 Likes

they used this link: Loading...
or this: Hopscotch Project Builder

3 Likes