You Can Talk About Hopscotch Here; Topic 29 [OFFICIAL]

For some reason each time I try to create a new custom block it crashes hopscotch

Even when I make a new project it still does it

4 Likes

I’ve already talked to hopscotch about it /lh /nm

3 Likes

i think that was because transferring the post to the discourse server takes a little time - i was staring at my watch and i clicked on Reply on time lol

3 Likes

Same, I was going to make a big report but I forgot

2 Likes

So I’m not crazy? Ok lol

I can make one if necessary

I think there’s already a bug report filed for this:

(@RoadOcean here it is as well)

3 Likes

There we go

I knew it wasn’t my phone or hopscotch version

2 Likes

HS Builder has gained a new ability: becoming the only way to add a custom rule in larger projects

6 Likes

:grimacing:

3 Likes

…yay?

4 Likes

You may or may not already know what it is if you’ve seen it, but I might announce something else somewhat related to modding in the not too distant future

2 Likes

@SmilingPotatoes Wassssup i finisheed my pixel art plz like it

3 Likes

Anyone know who this user is? @sraghuraj2003l

2 Likes

prob an in-app mod or a new tht member

2 Likes

Don’t mods have permanent reg?

2 Likes

not necessarily iirc

2 Likes

i think fear posted a month or so ago that they’re a tht member

3 Likes

How big of an annoyance would it be if to replay a game, you had to press the refresh button in the top right? It would take you back to the same scene and it would be the same as a retry button except you would press the refresh project button.

3 Likes

It would be very inconvenient. I know ways to prevent glitches when switching scenes multiple times (this includes text overlap, excessive cloning (which causes lag), and even things rendering incorrectly).

4 Likes

Is there anyway to prevent latency in code? I’ve been working on my latest pixel art method, but every time I put in a block, it takes 20 seconds for the block to appear

1 Like