You can help make Hopscotch better!

5 Likes

More or less a good quiz :+1:

4 Likes

I just looked over the questions again, and I don’t think they should be changed! “Ignore” what I said above.

4 Likes

I think it’s fine, but on my iPad I couldn’t answer the text fields.

5 Likes

Is it okay if I join this?

10 Likes

Hey there, welcome to the community! Feel free to tell us about yourself here. Go here to see the guidelines. And this is a guide to help you out. If you need any help, you can tag me as @tehgreatdoge

6 Likes

Yes, this is a survey for anyone’s feedback!

and welcome btw

4 Likes

Welcome to the forum!

Tag me (@GweTV) if you need any help :))

3 Likes

Welcome to this forum:)

I see others have already given you advice, tag me as @nobody if you need anything

3 Likes

Totally! It’s a survey to collect everyone’s feedback, and your opinion matters and is 100% valid!

Welcome to the forum, btw. I’m Fearless, feel free to tag me as @FearlessPhoenix if you have any other questions.

We’d all love to get to know you better, so here’s a topic with some introductory questions about yourself that you can answer if you have time. And here’s a handy link to the community guidelines.

(Click the aqua blue text and it’ll take you to those topics]

5 Likes

Welcome to the forum!

2 Likes

Thanks! What do I do here?

4 Likes

Do we make ideas for hopscotch?

5 Likes

We can do a lot of stuff.

We do helpnmake Hopscotch better, and offer ideas for new features. We can also ask for help with code and projects, as well as making bug reports if you find a bug with Hopscotch. You can also nominate projects to be curated on the channels/tabs

This is a place to do all of that, as well as building more of a community. You can talk to other members of Hopscotch and just get to know everyone a little better too.

Hope this helped

5 Likes

Ok! Thanks again! :smiley:

6 Likes

No problem :slight_smile:

Great meeting you

5 Likes

Ive got a block idea (and improvement) for hopscotch

Create a clone blocks:
Clone id slot. Example: create a clone (id = whatever number you want here)

and improve destroy block by adding:
dostroy (id=

6 Likes

destroy (id = the number you picked)

It would help destroying clones a lot :smiley:
Sorry for typo in first message

6 Likes

Yeah of course!
By the way,

Welcome to the hopscotch forum!

Cool to see ya @EmojiJump l! Here’s some stuff I think you might want to know

Post Tricks

When making a new post, you can add an asterisk
(These: * ) to each end of a word/sentence to make it bold, italics, or both! just add 2 asterisks on each side for bold, one for italics, and 3 for both!

Like this:

*italics* **bold** ***both!***

You can also see guides to help you get to know the forum better. I’d recommend visiting the Community Guidelines, or look in the Community tab, and check out the “you can talk about your hopscotch coding here” topic. And you can tag me (@temmy) any time you need something!

Let me know if you have any questions.

7 Likes

tiny thing:
(This is actually an apostrophe: ’
This (*) is an asterisk)

7 Likes