Yeha so I'm probably leaving

It's obvious why lol. I know I'm banned but for reasons I'll try and pop in to say hi and asks what's happened here.
The mass explosion, the hatred, my ban, school, musical.ly, stuff like that is why I am leaving.
Besides I'm not wanted lol. I'd post other stuff here but my three known accounts were banned. So I have this one. And maybe another one can't remember. But yeah...
And I feel like I need to move on.
Also THT why aren't you guys responding to my emails?! That's the only chance I get to talk to you guys and you guys won't respond :sob::sob:
Homework. I still gotta do maybe like SEVEN MORE NOTE CARDS OF FACTS ABOUT CRYPTOSPORIDIOSIS

BESIDES WHEN OCTOBER 2ND COMES I WILL BE SCREAMING MY HEAD OFF BECAUSE THAT IS JACOBS BIRTHDAY AND WHEN HIS NEW SONG COMES OUT OMG SQUEEEEEEEEEE

And all this youtube drama.... What the heck.
@codingcupcake123 if one of you are on, invite me to the pm we had with kiwi and the mods please
@razor THE DRAMA IS REAL EVEN ON YOUTUBE
@therainbowchicken I'm leavin HS. I'll probably be publishing a few projects once in a while, but it's getting boring oh and I made my pic myself

I got dem fast finger though

No.

There's no need.

Wait, your friendship

Huh

btw your profile pic's rad.
@Hoodie_Monster

This drama

Isn't real

Your banned, but your leaving?! what???

I'm not sure I want to bring up all my don't leave posts

... Sigh I'm done with people leaving

K

Jacob who?

Jacob Sartorius, a 13-years-old YouTube/Vine/Musical.ly star.

@KayKay is the alt of @friendship2468, I think.

@KayKay, I wanna know what you've been through. I want to help you.
I want to listen

Oh.

You can't make alt accounts @friendship2468!

Leave her alts along​:slight_smile:

Hey @starrydream cna we be friends instead of enemies
TBH I thought you were a really cool person before and I still do but I'd get mad at you because of silly reasons and LGBT stuff but you seemed nice and I didn't wanna ask you to bent friend because I thought that seemed weird.
Please don't hate me I wanna be best friends because I'm going through a hard time. Jess was really rude on musical.ly

Hey frendos :DDD

Hai @KayKay!
We are definitely not enemies!
I forgave you…ages ago

And maybe we can be frens!:grinning:
But I wanna say dat you need to learn more about self-control and try to control your emotions.
I have anger issues but I somehow managed mai anger.

BTW, you have changed a lot since we first met to this day

YAY!
Can you look at my latest post before this?
There's been a problem