Year Of Cod 🐟 —tankt2016’s second GT Kittenz for life/ Tankt rocks/ Tankt papers/ Tankt scissors!. Tankt is the best -JACG, CoM and Apricity /Tankt is many cools-Fuwa/Tankts pretty cool-Tv/Tankt is like the nicest person here-FP/GO TANKT-UnicornRainbow -H

kitties!
psychochickens
fishandchips
fish-and-guac
tankt2016_is_awesome

GTG Now. Sorry. See you maybe tomorrow. (When I Say see you i mean chat to you lol)

Anyone want to be a beta tester for a Pet Caretaker game I’m making?
https://c.gethopscotch.com/p/zxymtvwhc
(It’s probably going to be a few days until it’s ready for beta-testing though.)
Testers
@William04GamerA
@unicornrainbow
@PerilTheskywing

My tag list

@Fizzy_27
@Jordan
@FearlessPhoenix
@Amulet_10
@Madsie05
@Murphy1
@William04GamerA
@StarryDream
@MewtwoCreator
@CoderOfMagic
@smurfy0000000
@GweTV
@Ivy
@Apricity
@Hopscotcher
@PerilTheSkywing
@UnicornRainbow
@A_Metalhead
@cheeseperson

What this took like no effort and is super bad
HOW DID IT GET 18 LIKES

Brother: freaks out when he has a pimple
Me: I’ve got two dozen right now seriously

Ok the Pet Caretaker game is now Bird Caretaker because I couldn’t figure out how to have enough room for two canaries, a parrot, and an iguana
So now it’s two/one canarie(s) or a parrot

Oki Sureeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

I would love to be your tester. I will come back to you with what I think!

I could’ve posted one that said Time To Post Cat Memes But it had a bad word in it

Hey! In my next post I will give you a review on the game.

oh yes, it is caturday. i have my first art class today so i’m scared…

REVIEW
————

This Review is for @tankt2016 Cat Caretaker WIP Version 4. I don’t want to hurt anyone’s feelings by this review. Please don’t take it personally, I just want to tell you my opinion which you might not agree with which is absolutely okay with me. :slightly_smiling_face:

Tittle

You could put a pixel art/Trail Art/drawing on the tittle page which will make it so you have used many types of code which could help you with getting a Feature.

Maybe at the start you could have it saying By tankt2016. But it would just be that so you are advertising your channel, it could make people look at some of your other projects!

Make ‘Tap Anywhere To Start’ a bright colour so it catches people’s eyes. (I’m just saying that as I couldn’t see where it was and what I was meant to do).

Instructions

Maybe make the Instructions A bit smaller as it felt a bit squished. You could make it a vibrant colour which gives you the feeling of it’s going to have exciting things in the game.

Tapper (heart)

You might have done this on purpose but every time you tap the heart it gets a tiny bit smaller which could cause some problems if you are going to make how many taps you have for more things bigger it could even make it so small you can’t see it.

Shop

I didn’t find anything you could improve on with the Shop as I know you are still adding things to it. :upside_down_face:

Tips

Make The tips a vibrant colour so it stands out. You could also make a cross in the top right of the tips so you can make it disappear again without restarting the game.

How much birdseed you have

I found nothing wrong with this. You could make it a vibrant colour.

Extras

You could make some music in the background. Add By tankt2016 into a corner to show its by you!

This is an amazing game and I found it really fun to play! I hope you find my REVIEW helpful. If you want to give me CREDIT you can but I don’t need it. This is what friends are for right? :upside_down_face: Have Fun Making the rest of the game. Also, this took AGES for me to write!

Wait what
Thanks so much for noticing that bug!

I could do that.
Although the tips go off after about 30, maybe 40 seconds.

Tysm for writing this!

It’s fine! I really enjoyed Reviewing it! Also, don’t worry if you don’t want to change the tips. It was just an idea. :upside_down_face:

My Top Score

What about this for the front page?
I think it’d be hard to code something like a trail art that’d disappear after the first page.
Plus this would raise awareness for swamp cancer, which the wild horses of Assateague are getting.

…tankt this would be my very first shoutout wow tysm!!

You’re welcome!
But seriously
I’m definitely including fat puffy floofy sheep

This is amazing! I think this going to be a very good game! Has @PerilTheSkywing reviewed it yet?

No, I don’t think so, she’s not on rn anyway. But there isn’t much to review so far, you can only buy birdseed and a Small Cage XD

Yep, I wouldn’t give them credit until they HAVE reviewed it. Just in case. I do trust they will do it though as everyone is so nice here :upside_down_face:

There is a Bug with the newest WIP. Why the Instructions come up and you press CONTINUE the Instructions stay. You need to make sure you set it to go to Invisable 100%.

@tankt2016