cheese
fam
kermit
yam
🍠

I log out forever u r better too good for me u will get it for this ,Ayer

My… yamily…

Goodbye… mother…

is anyoen else obsessable over yam or is it just me???

is anyone else in the yam fandom

riddal me this
if yam is a sweet potso then why is my name sweaty
u haven’t thoght anything throo LOL!!!
now d.ie

I AM YAM. I AM YAM. YAM I AM.

THAT YAM-I-AM! THAT YAM-I-AM! I DO NOT LIKE THAT YAM-I-AM!

DO WOULD YOU LIKE GREEN EGGS AND YAM?

I DO NOT LIKE THEM,YAM-I-AM.
I DO NOT LIKE GREEN EGGS AND YAM.

WOULD YOU LIKE THEM HERE OR THERE?

I WOULD NOT LIKE THEM HERE OR THERE.
I WOULD NOT LIKE THEM ANYWHERE.
I DO NOT LIKE THEM, YAM-I-AM.

WOULD YOU LIKE THEM IN A HOUSE?
WOULD YOU LIKE THEN WITH A MOUSE?

I DO NOT LIKE THEM IN A HOUSE.
I DO NOT LIKE THEM WITH A MOUSE.
I DO NOT LIKE THEM HERE OR THERE.
I DO NOT LIKE THEM ANYWHERE.

WOULD YOU EAT THEM IN A BOX?
WOULD YOU EAT THEM WITH A FOX?

NOT IN A BOX. NOT WITH A FOX.
NOT IN A HOUSE. NOT WITH A MOUSE.
I WOULD NOT EAT THEM HERE OR THERE.
I WOULD NOT EAT THEM ANYWHERE.
I WOULD NOT EAT GREEN EGGS AND YAM.

WOULD YOU? COULD YOU? IN A CAR?
EAT THEM! EAT THEM! HERE THEY ARE.

I WOULD NOT, COULD NOT, IN A CAR.

YOU MAY LIKE THEM. YOU WILL SEE.
YOU MAY LIKE THEM IN A TREE!

I WOULD NOT, COULD NOT IN A TREE.
NOT IN A CAR! YOU LET ME BE.
I DO NOT LIKE THEM IN A BOX.
I DO NOT LIKE THEM WITH A FOX.
I DO NOT LIKE THEM IN A HOUSE.
I DO NOT LIKE THEM ANYWHERE.

A TRAIN! A TRAIN! A TRAIN! A TRAIN!
COULD YOU, WOULD YOU ON A TRAIN?

NOT ON TRAIN! NOT IN A TREE!
NOT IN A CAR! YAM! LET ME BE!
I WOULD NOT, COULD NOT, IN A BOX.
I WOULD NOT, COULD NOT, WITH A FOX.
I WILL NOT EAT THEM IN A HOUSE.
I WILL NOT EAT THEM HERE OR THERE.
I WILL NOT EAT THEM ANYWHERE.
I DO NOT EAT GREEN EGGS AND YAM.

SAY! IN THE DARK? HERE IN THE DARK!
WOULD YOU, COULD YOU, IN THE DARK?

I WOULD NOT, COULD NOT, IN THE DARK.

WOULD YOU COULD YOU IN THE RAIN?

I WOULD NOT, COULD NOT IN THE RAIN.
NOT IN THE DARK. NOT ON A TRAIN.
NOT IN A CAR. NOT IN A TREE.
I DO NOT LIKE THEM, YAM, YOU SEE.
NOT IN A HOUSE. NOT IN A BOX.
NOT WITH A MOUSE. NOT WITH A FOX.
I WILL NOT EAT THEM HERE OR THERE.
I DO NOT LIKE THEM ANYWHERE!

YOU DO NOT LIKE GREEN EGGS AND YAM?

COULD YOU, WOULD YOU, WITH A GOAT?

I WOULD NOT, COULD NOT WITH A GOAT!

WOULD YOU, COULD YOU, ON A BOAT?

I COULD NOT, WOULD NOT, ON A BOAT.
I WILL NOT, WILL NOT, WITH A GOAT.
I WILL NOT EAT THEM IN THE RAIN.
NOT IN THE DARK! NOT IN A TREE!
NOT IN A CAR! YOU LET ME BE!
I DO NOT LIKE THEM IN A BOX.
I DO NOT LIKE THEM WITH A FOX.
I WILL NOT EAT THEM IN A HOUSE.
I DO NOT LIKE THEM ANYWHERE!
I DO NOT LIKE GREEN EGGS AND YAM!

YOU DO NOT LIKE THEM. SO YOU SAY.
TRY THEM! TRY THEM! AND YOU MAY.
TRY THEM AND YOU MAY, I SAY.

YAM! IF YOU LET ME BE,
I WILL TRY THEM. YOU WILL SEE.

(… and he tries them …)

SAY! I LIKE GREEN EGGS AND YAM!
I DO! I LIKE THEM, YAM-I-AM!
AND I WOULD EAT THEM IN A BOAT.
AND I WOULD EAT THEM WITH A GOAT…
AND I WILL EAT THEM, IN THE RAIN.
AND IN THE DARK. AND ON A TRAIN.
AND IN A CAR. AND IN A TREE.
THEY ARE SO GOOD, SO GOOD, YOU SEE!
SO I WILL EAT THEM IN A BOX.
AND I WILL EAT THEM WITH A FOX.
AND I WILL EAT THEM IN A HOUSE.
AND I WILL EAT THEM WITH A MOUSE.
AND I WILL EAT THEM HERE AND THERE.
SAY! I WILL EAT THEM ANYWHERE!
I DO SO LIKE GREEN EGGS AND YAM!
THANK YOU! THANK YOU, YAM I AM.

I don’t know what this all us but yam I suppose

Who r yo??? I am afraid we r all out of grizzle sauce

this saddens me

Yam ham happy as a clam
Don’t be sad it is sad like a gum wad
Yam yam oaky?

I am giving out Super Bowls Of Yam to the whole yamily bc I love u like I love the sun!!!

It is also to celebtarbe the winning of the krabby patty’s!

[quote=“Sweetie, post:1, topic:43060, full:true”]
Welcome to Yam.

The YAM FAM:
@Sweetie Mother
@SarcasticTvHead Naked Mole Rat
@EarlyStudios Squirrel
@Kayro Kayak
@Healeybot1 Kermit
@CG75 Cogsworth
@Artistic_cat Pocky
@Sugarisyummy garis
@ChickenGirl eggnog
@SapphiraDonut raD Nut
@HorseLover347 Yeigh
@PinkCupcake8 canned yam
@ItzMya Yarn
@ilovechickens Tadpole
@Jordan Janice
@PaperBagHat_meep Wrapper
@Ducks_Happy Scooter

My dogs name is hooligan

My bugs name is burger

I YAM WHAT I YAM
I YAM WHAT I YAM

Many Yams

:sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato:

yam fam we are dying out
we need to spice things up a little. (hohoho yam pun!!)
we are voting one yam (1YAM) out of the family.
this will gain us more attention and will leave more yam to consume.
I hope u agree
many kisses - YaMother

Yes yamfam! I missed ya

Most of these people arent even on anymore :cry:

I vote Pocky, Pocky is gone

oh ho so we’re voting to evict young yams now? not complaining just observing. it will be good for the little gourds. learn the real world like i did…so long ago…

Everyone’s…gone…smashed like a potato…what do we do start again? Too much Too little! We will add more, here is the new lilYambys

@UTheDevHS doddy
@Sweater wheat
@Petrichor Pete
@CTS The Spratt
@Healeybot1 Kermy
@BlackSeal buzzfeed
@PerilTheSkywing PewPew

I hope you can learn to yearn

The YAM FAM:
@Sweetie Mother
@SarcasticTvHead Naked Mole Rat
@EarlyStudios Squirrel