@SWEEEETTTTIEEEEE
look someone wants to join the fam

am I really a bootiful chold???

yesh of course :>>>>>>>>>

you know how long the game starts
(Generated by autocorrect)

@Sweetie
Someone else wants to join

The yams are growing into a beaut and it’s flowing with joy like a rover through a pine cone field. The yams are bright and glistening with die and magic and they will taste like honey in a baby’s mouth. The yams will help us through the winter and we will eat them now as well. The yams ar like a yam in the night like a shooting star in the space. Yam

The quote of today is

Thank u yams I hope u get many inspires

yams
3DB01DB0-D4D4-4475-9B41-0C56647087A9-677-000001A6FE2DE703
AD94EECA-D6FF-45BF-88B1-FF87F0F74C61-677-000001A708B8E242
yams for all

I haven’t been on the yam topic in forever
How are my fellow yam siblings
And of course mother yam

I’m doing just yam as always hby

I am yam how are you

hello scooter how are you
i yam feeling good

I am good what about you

I yam also feeling good.

Yam I’m so sorry. For not speaking

AAAAAAAAA I YAM SORRY

I HAVE BEEN PROMOTED TO ULTRA FARMER AND I HAVE TO MOVE TO YAMTOPOA SO I MUST LEVAE U FOR A WHILE
TAKE CARE YAMS R,WBER U QRE STORING AS A WHOLE,!!!,

Mom? My yam fam we must move with mother

Find the odd yam out

:sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato:image:sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato:

I ate yams today

ALL YAMS ARE EQUAL IN THIS HOUSEHOLD