@XiaoMiaoMi is sorta leaving for a while... :/

I'm sorry; this must be yet another person leaving, but my decision is final. I will be "sorta leaving", as I explain it.
I will be on a lot less, and I'll post very few projects. I dunno how long this period is going to last, maybe a month or two?
Just don't want any more ha:te mail screaming at me to draw more...
I'm lea:ving because 1) @i.is.an.anonymous is a friend of mine, and I need to spend more time with her; 2) some personal reasons.
Please respect that this is my decision. If I see any posts About popularity on this topic, they will be Flagged. You have been warned; don't do it.

I hope I see you again! I understand we need breaks and we have personal reasons too. I hope I see you hopscotching once in a while!

I totally respect your descision and I totally get that you need a break. I guess I'll like your posts when I can!

If you want to get on AJ and talk about it we can. ^‿^

I'm going to miss you so much! :sob:

When you return I'll give you a million internet hugs!

I respect that. It is your decision.

Goodbye for now! Hopefully I'll see you around! :slight_smile:

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

I totally understand your decision! We all need a break sometime to time!!! I'll really miss you!!! Have fun on your break! And good luck with some of your personal reasons. ( If that sounded rude sorry, I'm not trying to be. )

And do you want me to post what you said on Hopscotch cause not all people have the forum.

Hope to see you back! You're one of my favorite Hopscotchers, but if you need time, we totally get it! :blush:

sighs another wonderful friend and amazing artist will be leaving hopscotch ( for a while) I will miss you!! It's similar to what happened to my dear friend @YuxinaYammy. I hope you still draw and publish in hopscotch! I will dearly miss you! Hope you come back...
-Enakei ( My actual name in real life and a drawing style!)
PS. Lissa isn't my name it's my nickname and I will really miss you Shivelight or @XiaoMiaoMi. I really hope @i.is.an.anonymous is okay! Stay strong Mi! We fight together! Oh and choco-la-ta-ta-ta-ta~ please follow me! It would be an honour.
Sorry for the bad paragraphing!
Oh and I respect your decision its nice to take care and spend time with a friend it's more important at least!

I hope you come back soon!

I'm the meantime, here are some digital hugs: (/•-•)/

:scream:

You were such an outrageous POP to hopscotch! You made me want to play all the time you will be missed

I think I speak for the whole community when I say, we understand. Tell i.is.anonymous that we all wish her well.

It's great that you want to spend time with your friend. The community won't be the same without your cheerful projects. You always stay positive no matter what, and that's what I really like! I totally understand. If you want to talk about anything, I'm here.

DISHES OFFICIALLY THE WORST DAY EVER!!!!!!:((((((( FIRST A PROJECT I WORK ON FOE A WHOLE WEEK GOT COMPLETELY DELETED AND NOW MY FAVORITE HOPSCOTCHER LEAVES DDDDDD: T-T :tired_face::sob: but I'm start play AJ soon what's ur user

Ode to @XiaoMiaoMi

I first saw you because of your ocs
Then I checked you out and you meant a lot to mes (lol that rhyme though)
When you said you were leaving I was completely devastated
But I understand and you will never be hated
When you come back there will be a potato
Waiting for you to give you a hugato. (THAT rhyme though)
Ode to @XiaoMiaoMi

Okay! Miss you for a little while. If you need to, we understand. Thanks for the notice! BTW, I did da ask/dare thing for your OCs. (: