Wynter is here, but not Winter, but let’s not argue over semantics [ʷʸⁿᵗᵉʳᵈ'ᵃᵐºⁿᵈ'ˢ ᵍᵉⁿᵉʳᵃˡ]

diverse_potatoes
wynterdiamond
diverse_koalas
thistagiswaytoolong
foxypaiiswatchingyou

Tags are up for vandalism, just keep the diverse_potatoes tag there

Welcome to the rainbow palace that I call "My General Topic"

Ask me questions, chat with me about collabs, or share projects with me. Anything, talk with me about it here.

No

• Trolling
  • Being mean
  • Potato discrimination

Yes

• Theological debates
  • Jokes
  • Chatting with me
  • Random stuff
  • Coding stuff
  • NCIS, Harry Potter, and alternative-pop music references

I will also be posting updates and other fun things, so stay tuned!
Oh, and about those rainbows: :rainbow::rainbow::rainbow::rainbow::rainbow::rainbow::rainbow::rainbow:
Uh, so hey… you still reading this? Here’s a poll -

How would you rate me on Hopscotch?

0 voters

Wyn where ya at?-Xman

heyo

OMG I CAN’T BELIVE THAT SHE’S BACK
AND I’M HERESJENDKRKEMEKXODKEME

throws a suction bomb in wynters direction sniggering
I see that, Rainboom. - Wynter

w-woomy! wamoomii! (Hi nothing weird going on! In inklish)
I am a boss! (Just look at my user card… I didn’t do that, it knew I was a boss, so it did it) ~ Stal98

Topic Portal and FAQ
Topic Portal and FAQ

Hello. This is the 'rainbow place'? :rainbow: :rainbow: :rainbow:

What do you think of my new game? Tap the link for Skyblock Tycoon here.
(I don't know how to insert a project here so... this will do. Even better, look the 1.2 version up on Hopscotch.)
After playing it, fill out this poll or tell me what you think could be improved. Be honest! The poll is anonymous, nothing to worry about. Oh, and feel free to send me a screenshot of how far you get!

• Amazing
  • Great
  • Good
  • Okay
  • Bad

0voters

Thank you for filling this out! I look forward to making any changes that would improve my game and the gaming experience for you guys!

Rainbow palace... I just came up with it in the five minutes that I spent writing my intro :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

It's okay, I'd just recommend putting in a 'How to play' thing in there. Other than that, it's great!

RAINBOWS!!!!!
:rainbow::rainbow::rainbow::rainbow::heart::yellow_heart::green_heart::blue_heart::purple_heart::unicorn:
NOW FOR SOME RAINBOW MUSIC!!!

Good idea. That wouldn't be hard to put in at all!

You said this was a rainbow place, right? Well, most of the general topics I've been too are quite funny. Get ready......

Random rainbows

Yippee! :rainbow: :rainbow: :rainbow:

I added a 'How To' section at the bottom in v1.2.1! Great suggestion!
Here is the new version!

Edit: I just realized that every sentence I said ended in an exclamation point there! Gosh, I did it again!

Suggestions: add a 3rd ocean-themed island along with aquatic things, make the shop bigger, and make the horse racing an actual minigame

The game makes more sense now. It really is a good game!

(Can I add more random rainbows? I'm not rainbow crazy, but still....)

Stuff

:rainbow::rainbow:

Good ideas! I will be sure to add them into the next update. I especially like the idea of an ocean themed island. I don't know how I will fit it all! :yum:

I am thinking about starting a collaboration... if I get a bit of response on this topic I may make a new topic just for the collab and become more serious about it. I am already a part of other collabs, so I will not be able to give this collab full attention, I will simply help out and be a bit of a moderator, as well as helping pick the projects. Anyways, respond to this post if you want to be part of this collaboration.

Oh and, @Mr.rex, FOX YEAH WOO!

Surprise!!

Thank you! :grinning::grinning::grinning: I'll check the project out on HS! What is the name?

I'm not publishing the project, I just take a snapshot that's FTU for PFPs, etc.
I keep the project in drafts so I have a template ready.

Oh ok. Sounds good. :ok_hand:

Below is a logo or business card for you that I quickly whipped up. If you would like to look it up, it is the most recent project under my name, which is the same as on the forum. Enjoy!