Writing a book, I need characters!

Book plot:

I go to school, and on the first day, I meet a new friend. Soon, I realize that the person I met was a famous hopscotcher! We turn encounter problems on in off the forum that we have to solve!

Characters: I need one main character and a few little characters who don't have has big of a part.

Main character form:
Username:

First name in real life: (if you don't want to share your real name, give me a name I can call you in the book):

A little about yourself:

Side Character form:
Username:
Character traits:

Feel free to give book ideas!

This sounds really cool! I might want to join​:thinking: I'll let you know if I decide to! Who would be the main characters and who would be the side characters? Just whoever signs up for it?

Yah, whatever form you fill out. I'll pick one main character and three side character!

Main Character form:

Username: -Madi-

First name in real life: Madison

A little about yourself: I am in 7th grade. I love being outside and I am kind to others. I'm more on the quiet side but when I'm with my friends I'm deffinetly not quiet. I like school (most of the time). I have long brown hair.

Username: Nerd4Ever

First name in real life: Alvaro

A little about yourself: I defend my points in arguments/debates strongly, and I guess I can be stubborn. My only sport is foil fencing. Spanish was my first language, not English. Even though I forgot a lot of it when I first moved to a state :sweat_smile:. And I tend to judge people irl. I'm shy too. Just adding that on.

Main character form:
Username: PenguinGaming713

First name in real life: (if you don't want to share your real name, give me a name I can call you in the book): Call me Gabi. It's not my real n.ame, but it's kind of close.

A little about yourself: I am creative and can solve problems easily, but I'm not a nerd. Like Nerd4Ever, I also stand up for what I believe and can be a bit stubborn at times. When I go to new places, I can make friends easily. My hobbies include lacrosse, piano, cooking, and reading.

I can be a side character if you want me to!

I thought you left @TheGreenBanana...

Username: Lina
Character traits: Happy girl! Loves to watch YouTube gamers. Very weird. Try's to act smart.

Ooh! This is such a good idea!
(How I felt when I met Rawry and Mobcraft for the first time)
Username: Dude73 for both
IRL: Elli
About me: Kind, thoughtful, but very wacky and creative
I pretty much look like my original profile pic. :smile:

This is the side character form!

Username: SenseiCoder​:heart_eyes_cat:
Character traits:
LIKES: Sapphires, blue, purple, donuts, friends, family, food, karate
DISLIKES: Snakes, most sports, bullies, unhappiness
PERSONALITY: Smart, friendly, clever, supportive, kinda sensitive, a little shy
NAME: In book, either call me SC or Liz!

[quote="bluedogmc-official, post:1, topic:23018"]
Main character form:
Username:Angidrawings

First name in real life: (if you don't want to share your real name, give me a name I can call you in the book):Angi

A little about yourself: I love the outdoors I'm a tomboy and I hate when people question me

■■■■■■■■■■■ like two minutes why the heck is I'm leavin.g a blocked word

Main character form:
Username: Candycane :lollipop:

First name in real life: (if you don't want to share your real name, give me a name I can call you in the book): Lets make up a name: hmm, how about: Saoirse

A little about yourself: I'm a British girl who is in Secondary school.
I am a number of years old! :D
I am a very sporty, outdoorsy type of person, and I love water sports! :D
I have long brown hair with blonde(ish) lights.
I will stand up for my friends and like to debate!
My hobbies include Sailing, sewing, homework D:, reading and drawing! :D

Madi.
We.
Are.
Basically.
The.
Exact.
Same.
Except for the age, you and I are basically twins!

Main character form:
Username: BellaWafflez17
First name in real life: (if you don't want to share your real name, give me a name I can call you in the book): Bella
A little about yourself: I'm pretty quiet around people I don't know that well, but once you get to know me I'm very...not quiet. I love art, surfing, sports and coding! I have long brown hair, very very dark brown eyes and tan skin.
Oh, I love being outdoors, and I love computer stuff too! I'm also (I think) pretty funny!

Omg your right we are like the same exact people! I love art and being outside and coding! :smiley::joy:

Wow...
Are you like my long lost sister or something?
Wait, do you like waffles?

Username: -Malie-

First name in real life: (if you don't want to share your real name, give me a name I can call you in the book): Mallory

A little about yourself: I'm 12 yo. I love trail art on hopscotch! I've been on since 2013, but haven't had access to hopscotch all summer. I love to surf, and I'm an actress. Oh, and I do digital art!

This sounds like an awesome story!

That reminds me, I haven't written anything for my story in a while....

I'd love to be in a story by Senpai!