Write your Thank yous!

I have been seeing a lot of topics thanking people. This topic is for everyone to just share nice comments and thank people. So, if you ever want to thank someone, you can do it here, instead of making a whole new topic! Here is my list!:

Cool Hopscotchers!

@SmileyAlyssa Thanks for being so nice and helpful! Your quotes are so inspirational!
@Sparkczy I really really really love your projects!! You are a great Hopscotcher! Keep on being awesome!
@ RubyStars you are so nice! You always seem happy and kind! I am happy you are a part of Hopscotch!
@Crazy_Crawfish I LOVE your projects! You are an amazing Hopscotcher!
@Fifithefunnyflower You are so awesome! You are so fun! Keep on being a wonderful Hopscotch member!
@TallAOnForum you are a great forum member! Thanks for being so awesome and fun and nice!
@smishsmash you are so kind and happy! Thanks for being a great part of Hopscotch!
@UptownStudios you make the best logos!!!! You are soooooo cool!!!
@Dude73 you are always so happy and nice! I really like your user card! Keep on being totally AWESOME!
@randomowlsLC I LOVE your projects! Your animal models are so cute! Like the bird feedingl! Thanks for being awesome!
@SUPERSWAGGY your projects are SO cool! Thanks for being a great Hopscotcher!
@LavenderLovinNerd You are so AWESOME! You are a wonderful member of the community!
@Ihasfluffycupcakes You are such a nice Hopscotcher! You are so kind and awesome!
@Fun_in_the_Sun You are a great Hopscotcher! Thanks for being so kind! You are AWESOME!
@Doodliedoo you are so kind and happy! I love your user card of the dog typing! :sweat_smile: You are awesome!
@Follow4LikesOfficial thanks for being a great leader! I love your music!
@Sprinkles7 I LOVE your projects! You are so cool! Thanks for being so kind!
@justanerd you are a wonderful Hopscotcher, and you are so nice! Keep on being awesome!
@LotsaPizza you are an AMAZING artist! I love your Maze Runner drawings! Thanks for being so awesome!
@MagmaPOP you are just plain awesome at everything. Code, art, everything! Thanks for being such an inspiration!
@Paydent12 I loved all the different flags you made! You are so cool! Thanks for being such a great Hopscotcher!
@YsabelleChan You are a great artist! Thanks for being a wonderful member of the community! I love your "Project Throwback" project!
@RobotPro you are an awesome member of the community! You are so fun and kind!
@RougeWolf I love your profile picture and your username! Welcome to the community!
@Qubertion I LOVE your projects! You are a great Hopscotcher, and you are so cool!
@a10 You are a wonderful member of the community! I really like your projects! Keep on being awesome!
@DreamyLemon You are a great Hopscotcher! You are so awesome and nice! Plus, I love your username!
@MiracleShoutouts You are such a kind Hopscotcher! I love your shoutouts, they are so nice!
@Pingu I LOVE your profile picture and user card! Go penguins! You are an awesome Hopscotcher!
@Bananadog I really love your art! You are AMAZING!!! KEEP ON BEING AWESOME!
@Mathgirl I love your projects! You are a GREAT coder! Thanks for being awesome!
@YuxinaYammy I LOVE your art! You are SOOOOO good! You are a great Hopscotcher, and thanks for being a wonderful member of the community!
@tankt2016 You are so helpful on the forum! Thanks for being totally awesome!
@VanillaOwl You are so upbeat and nice! Thanks for being so awesome, and you are a great Hopscotcher!
@bluedogmc-official you are a great forum member! Thanks for being YOU and keep being awesome!
@t1_hopscotch You are an AWESOME coder. Like AWESOME times 1000 awesome! I love your projects! Thanks for being so great!
@RubyWolf1 You are so nice to everyone! Thanks for being so kind, and you are a great Hopscotcher!
@Valgo You are so cool! I love kaleidocosmos! It is the coolest draw pad EVER!
@BasketballNerd You are a great member of the community! I bet you are the best basketball player EVER!
@AvocadoDont Your impossible quiz was so cool! Also I love your art!!
@RubyStars You are a great forum member! You are so upbeat and helpful and welcoming to everyone!
@Snoopy I love your music! You are a great coder and forum member!
@Intellection74 you have such cool projects!! Plus I love your art!
@Rawrbear Thanks for being so funny and helpful! You are a great coder!
@Phase_Admin Whoa! You are a REALLY good coder! As I looked at your projects, I literally couldn't stop saying "Wow!" :joy:
@CreativeCoder I LOVE your projects! You are so funny and you are a great forum member! I love your clone test project!
@DancingLollipop you are a GREAT member of the community. Thanks for being totally awesome!

@Gilbert189, you are such a wonderful member of the community! You are great at coding and art!
@AmazingAlphaAquaWolf you are SUCH an awesome coder! I love your animal models! They are so cute! You are so cool!
@BubblegumCupcakeMix I LOVE your projects. You are such an AWESOME Hopscotcher!
@BuildASnowman thanks for being such a great leader! You are so helpful!
@Huggingfluffybear Thank you SOOO much! When I came on the forum in January, you were so helpful and welcoming, and you are so nice!
@SmilingSnowflakes you are so nice! Also I love your models!
@RenegadeBird1 I LOVE your Hopscotch projects! You are so nice on the forum too. Thanks for being awesome!
@SnowGirl_Studios I love your art! You are a great member of the community!
@PopTart0219 Thanks for always fighting the bot wars for us! That takes real dedication :joy: Also you are a great coder, and I can't wait for the Aptitude Test!
@LotsaPizza You are an awesome artist! I love your Maze Runner drawings!
@Kiwicute2016 You are definitely one of my favorite coders! You are good at everything, art, code! Plus you are a great leader!
@SabotageWarning you are a great coder! I just checked out a project of yours, and I was like "Wow this is good! Thanks for being just plain awesome!
@AHappyCoder You are such a good coder! Laser Snake is probably my favorite game EVER on Hopscotch!
@MYD you truly do Make my Day! You are so helpful and nice! I was so happy when I went on your account and saw a shoutout for me. So kind!
@oio you are so great at 3d things on Hopscotch! Also I love your comments on the forum. You are so deep and inspirational!
@hansonnoah You really encouraged me! For some reason (maybe it was an accident :joy:) You followed me when I had just started Hopscotch, and it inspired me! You are a great coder!
@XiaoMiaoMi you are a great artist, and a wonderful member of the community!
@HoppingBanana you are my Hopscotch role model! Pretty much, most of my first projects were just like yours! You are one of my favorite coders, and you are so awesome!
@OrangeScent1 you are a great coder and artist! You are so cool! You are such an awesome Hopscotcher!
@happy12345678910 You are a great Hopscotcher! Your draw pad made me realize how unnecessarily complicated mine was! :stuck_out_tongue:
@Liza Thanks for helping Hopscotch be better, and I don't think I would live without Hopscotch! (That was an exaggeration, but only by a little :stuck_out_tongue: )
@SASSYSINGER I love your art, and you are so nice and helpful on Hopscotch!
I'll do more later!
@Dude73 You are so nice and funny! I also love your quote on your user quote! I will remember to always be myself! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:!
@GysvANDRegulus I love your projects on Hopscotch! You are such a cool person and coder!
@friendship2468 You are so cool! You are an AWESOME member of the community!
@Kayro I LOVE your profile picture and user card! I really like your projects, like your "Cotton Candy" projecyt You are awesome!
@MobCraft you have AMAZING projects! Thanks for being such a great part of Hopscotch!
@Coffee7 you are such a wonderful member of the community! You are so AWESOME!
@SapFire you are so cool! I loved your poetry topic! Thanks for being awesome!
@Hoppertoscotch you are SO nice! You are so helpful! I am happy you are on Hopscotch! :slightly_smiling:

Just so @everyone knows, you are all awesome!
Sorry if I did not include you, I am rather new to Hopscotch, but I will be adding on! I spent a really long time doing this! For every user, I went on their Hopscotch account and their forum! So I meant what I said!

Thanks so much! I love Hopscotch, the forum, and this community! :smile:

I want to thank this certain Hopscotcher for some really kind words that truly made my day!

Thanks! This meant a lot! :smiley:

Thanks! I love that I'm able to impact people! :smile:

Thanks, that is really nice!!

@codingCupcake123, you have been very kind. I promise, as you practice the things that you have here kindly recognized in others as worthy of praise or thanks, you will, yourself, be thanked and recognized thousands of times over for all the same reasons. You're on the right path with these thoughts. :slightly_smiling:

@codingCupcake123 Thanks! :D
Btw what's your HS username?

You're welcome @RenegadeBird1! My username is RedRaspberry2016!

Sorry! I am new here. I just have to find out a little about you.

Ohhhhhh... THAT's why! On your profile card, it says your username is "RedRespberry2016", so I couldn't find you..
Anyways, prepare for a string of spam likes!

Thanks! Your super nice!! :smile:

That's not very nice....

Thank you so much! It's my pleasure!

Thanks, that was so nice of you! Thanks for taking the time to do this.

Thank you! :relaxed:

Thank you so much @codingCupcake123. You totally made my day :slightly_smiling:

Thank you so much! You are super nice also! :blush:

Hey, if you guys know anyone else I may have missed, I would be glad to add them!

Thank you so so much @codingCupcake123!!! When you first liked my projects I looked at yours and they reminded me of mine :blush: