Wow. /(T-T)\ GRRRRRRRRRRR

HALP. YOU CANT DO THIS TO ME IM THE POWERFUL KATRINA NO YOU CANT DO THIS IT AINT FAIR YOU BETTER NOT DO THIS AGAIN AGGGGGGH NO NO NO NOOOOOO NOOOOOOOOOOOO AHHHHHHHHHHHHH :0
I cri

it keep on doing dat it loads for like 1 min and den dis pops up •l-l•

;-; how is this related to HS?

Mine updated, I don't know how to help you, sorry ;-;

dis is related cuz people tell me to get the software update so I can see if the update icon for hopscotch pops up

try turning off your wi-fi and back on

also, do you know the model of your ipad?

I scared cuz when I tried turning it back on last it was loading so long that the wifi for me wouldn't work ;-; until I went to school and back home

oh it's iPad 1
eek eek

Just iPad 1? Not iPad Air or anything

nope

I'm sorry, but your iPad is not supported by iOS 10

eek o
y life?!

<.3.>

Well, the update isn't that great

wassup @Phase_Admin

Only iPad Air, iPad Air 2, iPad mini 2, iPad mini 3, iPad mini 4, and both iPad pros can be updated. iPad 1, iPad 2, iPad 3, and iPad 4 were discontinued. Also, a little correction, but there's no way you have an iPad 1 because it would still be at iOS 6, and you're on iOS 7/8/9.

The point is, you can't update. :frowning2:

NOT GREAT!?!? NOT... GREAT?!?!

Not iOS 9. I can tell by the font. But anyway, yeah.

Well, now that I think about it, the updates is sort of useless if you don't take advantage of the new features. I always make sure to take advantage of them, but a lot of people think updates are useless. Just bug fixes and stuff like that.

Yeah I'm not sure how many new features I will really use and if they're that useful

Okie is this a school iPad? Cuz I just got mine fixed because of this and I know why. I think.. XD

Wait a second. So I just tried to update from the beta on my iPad Pro, and it gave me that error message too!

Oh gosh, I don't even have 9.3.5!