Wow lookie at that ketchup’s doing a drawing competition

This event/competition/challenge is started by me (@ketchup.autosave) and all the currencies, rewards, and prizes are handled by me, not Hopscotch. You can find other similar self-started events in Competitions & Events, or even start one yourself. Because this is started by me, Hopscotch and the forum leaders are not involved or responsible in any of the transactions here.

The rules of this are simple— I give you guys a prompt or challenge, and you guys channel your creative juices into drawing it! (btw huge credit to @StrawberryKarma for how things are going to be done; let me know if you don’t want to me to do this)
If your drawing get’s the lowest score- you will lose 1 of your 2 lives! If you lose both lives, you are disqualified!
Anyone can join the competition in the first and second rounds but after that, nobody else can participate!
The prizes will differ for each round!
Enjoy!

• I will be a participant
  • I will judge
0 voters
11 Likes

first

7 Likes

How many judges can there be?

7 Likes

Idk the minimum is 5

7 Likes

frouth
time to get my paper-on-pencil skills flowing /hj

5 Likes

Oooh!
I love this!

(You can totally keep it going. It’s actually quite different than mine! It seems like a whole lot of fun!)

When is it gonna start?

6 Likes

I love doing competitions lol

8 Likes

ewow meets ryka’s comp!

i’ll judge, but i may participate if people can convince me :)

10 Likes

you’ve been convinced to participate

let’s see if that works

8 Likes

you got me there

10 Likes

Soon- possibly tomorrow or 31st?

7 Likes

Alright cool! :+1:

6 Likes

If you end up needing more judges i can switch
Also i hope i’ll have time for this lol, i’ll try my best to not procrastinste on schoolwork so i have time

6 Likes

what’s ewow?

7 Likes

“eleven words of wisdom”. it’s a yt object camp a couple of us forumers are participating in [me, alboy, & kerga]

7 Likes

Cool!
I oughta take a look

5 Likes

*and possibly aadenboy

6 Likes

I’m in. Hopefully I wont forget or something.

6 Likes

ooh on second thought maybe i’ll have better luck judging

5 Likes

also just to clear things up alboy & i used the same usernames as we have on the forum but kerga’s ewow username is “Frostbite Book”

6 Likes