Would you rather...?

i voted other so here’s what happens: the box’s infinitely strong gravitational pull would instantly turn it into a black hole. the box, being infinitely strong, would resist spaghettification with ease, but you can only push the box with an infinitely strong force, but you wouldn’t resist the infinite power of the black hole’s suction power and instantly die. if you somehow managed to survive, it would probably not be a very smart idea to contribute to the infinite force pushing into the black hole. the question is: what kind of box would have contents that are worth all that work? this question is what started bfsrc, so it could be worth a shot. go yeet yourself into an infinitely massive black hole if you want, braynee approved

living up to my username since 2023

4 Likes

It’s also undefined since infinity is NaN.

4 Likes

however i did not say the box is infinitely strong, i only said it’s infinity heavy, so yep it will turn into a black hole but nop, the box will spaghettify himself and absorb it in an (infinitely) small point

4 Likes

oh cool. but i still stand by the rest of what i said.

p.s.:
i don’t actually think compressing the box into a point would make it any denser-
ha ha infinity is awesome

[e]

3 Likes

yep, the rest is very credible, thats currently my 2nd most liked hypothesis

scientifically talking, i’ve heard that black holes are the only place in the universe where we cannot backtrack with what it lefts when a black hole disappears (it happens with complicated maths that i wont explain), therefore matters (or if you prefer, atomes of more specifically particles) are destroyed in black holes. ofc all of these are theories, because we currently cannot prove anything that happens inside a black hole

4 Likes

but if there’s no more box then there’s no more black hole :frowning:

2 Likes

When I touch it, it would disappear because it went so fast to the speed of light

1 Like

Hmm would the box break the floor?

1 Like

it would create a black hole, suck up the floor, and also the rest of the world

2 Likes

Guess what, infinity is not a number.

1 Like

Physics lesson of the day take two

2 Likes

@C.H.Rissole ^^ I know ^^

3 Likes

Ok, because but what if I dont /j

1 Like

Nothing will happen because the both forces are infinitely, so they both resist other?
:package: → ← :raised_back_of_hand:

2 Likes

my force would get sucked in by the black hole

3 Likes

Yay physics! /j I don’t even understand a thing you guys are saying lol :laughing:

I haven’t learned this at school yet lol

3 Likes

@WYR heres one for the weekend

Would you rather…?
  • Lose all the money you earned
  • Lose all you memories

0 voters

I choose memories;)

12 Likes

Nothing’s more valuable than memories.

3 Likes

Money is very important to a lot of people. As you get older, you’ll understand why.

I forget a lot of my really old memories easily anyways (unless I am reminded).

2 Likes

Memories because I can have my mom with me and tell me memories

1 Like