Would you rather...?

looks like i’m the only one :eyes:

edit: not anymore haha

4 Likes

I can’t sing at all, so I would rather not sing ever again (as long as I can still talk)

3 Likes

that’s tough
I do highland dance and I would never give that up
But I also love singing and sing in a choir…
aaaaaa

3 Likes

@WYR - happy friday - here’s today’s question!

Would you rather…
  • ask these questions!
  • answer these questions!

0 voters

(and this may no longer be a hypothetical question… :eyes:
we’ve a new item in our hopbyte store that gives you the chance!)

12 Likes

Never be able to sing again. Most of the songs I like to sing sound like they’re spoken anyway.

5 Likes

Dancing is my talent

4 Likes

I can’t sing OR dance, so technically I already have both boxes ticked anyway…

6 Likes

Edit: This is late but I’ve been on a broken elevator before and it wasn’t that bad-
Actually it wasn’t broken we were just stuck

3 Likes

I mean the main reason hopscotch was created was for kids to learn coding so I don’t see what would be the purpose of not having that option

3 Likes

@WYR Here’s today’s question:

Would you rather…
  • have all traffic lights you approach be green
  • …or never have to stand in line again?

0 voters

13 Likes

Only green traffic light would probably be problematic

7 Likes

I do not drive cars, cuz I am too young- also I do not mind having to wait the 30 seconds it takes for it to turn green, but standing in line can take way longer…

7 Likes

Oh, interesting. Both of you interpret the question differently than I do! I interpret the traffic lights thing to be with the traffic lights that are when you cross a road (as a pedestrian). And I also interpret it as that the other lights change their color properly so that cars stop (for instance).

10 Likes

two hour waits at theme parks disappearing > waiting a couple minutes to cross the street

unless theres the possibility of sitting in line

8 Likes

But it’s not like you go to an amusement park every time you cross a street… you probably cross street way more than going to amusement parks

5 Likes

i dont mind waiting a minute or two each time

5 Likes

Traffic lights: around 30 seconds
Waiting in line: in most places… TOO long

4 Likes

wow, that’s a truly one sided poll haha.
I don’t mind waiting in traffic that much, but lines bug me so much, i would be so happy to be able to skip them ^-^

5 Likes

yeah, i think this is the only time we’ve had a unanimous wyr so far!

6 Likes

Uhhhh, unintentionally messed that up :sweat_smile:

But seriously, when you approach a red light, you have to be super cautious when it turns green again because people going the perpendicular direction might run their red light. If all of my lights were green, that’s resolved.

As far as lines, they’re not terrible. You get to meet new people and really pay attention to the details of your surroundings.

6 Likes