Would you rather...?

Well yeah if I had the choice I would choose neither. Just the advantages of having 4 arms seems to actually make sense (if they even worked well) compared to having a jet pack that you don’t even have a permit for.

6 Likes

Actually I’d choose the jetpack and then provide it to another human being who desires to own it in exchange for large amounts of currency.

6 Likes

It wouldn’t be that easy to just simply sell it, unless you’re using some black market kind of thing.

And how would you explain where it even came from? You could make more money with four arms probably :thinking:

Disney could hire you as the new General Grievous since no one’s ever truly dead in Star Wars. The only problem I’m seeing with the arms so far besides the points you made, is the MIB. Well actually they’d probably show up for a mysterious jet pack from a tiny man with strangely coloured skin also.

6 Likes

In the end I wouldn’t ever want any kind of super power or ability. Of course I think that 4 armed advantages are wayyy better than a questionable flying backpack, but in reality I wouldn’t be willing to give up everything I know just for some “cool” ability that forfeits my status as a human being. There’s no telling how much of your life would be ruined just because you wanted to be able to shoot lasers or fly, if you think about it.

6 Likes

There are many governments/militaries who will gladly buy it
Or EBay’ll be enough

2 Likes

Having a jet pack would be awesome

5 Likes

no
humain cannot multitask
if you feel you can, this is only an illusion - your brain is focusing on task 1, then task 2, then task 1, then task 2, etc.

9 Likes

I’m sure you would get mixed up on tasks and mess them up doing that much stuff at once

6 Likes

People have done crazy things with lots of practice. A lot of it could be memory, just like with spinning a bamboo stick really fast but not hitting yourself once; it takes a lot of practice and determination to get there, and a lot of it is memory based.

So maybe not doing homework and drawing, but you would probably be able to complete physical tasks quicker with practice.

6 Likes

Yeah but definitely nothing like drawing, writing, etc.

5 Likes

Yes but just imagine two drawings at the same time :hs_banyan:

That would be epic

7 Likes

If you had 4 arms could you be like bottom right handed?

5 Likes

Lol I kinda love that

(I’m top right btw :laughing:)

5 Likes

I’ve never gotten stuck in an elevator, but I HAVE gotten stuck on a ski lift, and to be honest, the worst part of getting stuck on a ski lift is just when you suddenly stop and start swinging back and forth.

5 Likes

Ironically, I look at other people’s code all the time to help debug my code, or for ideas. Without them, creating projects would be very hard.

4 Likes

i have not seen a properly functioning jetpack, so i will take more limbs
also: what if the jet pack stops working in midair? does cody have a parachute?

8 Likes

@WYR

Would you rather…

• Never be able to dance again
  • Never be able to sing again

0 voters

8 Likes

I can’t dance

Also I just came from Choir class lol

4 Likes

I don’t like dancing anyways. I don’t sing either, but I do hum tunes a lot, sometimes to sound out a melody for myself.

4 Likes

I’m just not gonna vote lol

I love singing and do a routine every day at around 6, but I also love playing Just Dance 2022 on the Nintendo Switch!

4 Likes