Would you rather...?

I personally dislike camping. :camping::x: for me.

3 Likes

is it camp half-blood

argghhh why is everything a book refrence to me??? Smth’s wrong haha

6 Likes

Its obviously camp jupiter

3 Likes

Dear Nobody,

to demonstrate the pointlessness of mosquitos, i will contrast the differences between mosquitos and the pollinators: bees. Both of this small fragile animals (or insects) are very despised around the world. Bees spread pollen here and there all over the watery rock in space we survive on.

Meanwhile, what do mosquitos do? They produce pressure through their mouth on your body, and cause a week of very dreadful pain and suffering. They do this only to continue to inhabit our rock in space. The only intention they have is a singular purpose. Mosquitos are simply pests.

I do admire the intensely stupendous capability for them to live forever. However I am very very annoyed by it.

Thank you,
An fake noodle

6 Likes

The universe has only been around for about 6000 years.

3 Likes

i shall respectfully disagree, but i have no real knowledge on the history of the universe as it is too vague a subject for nobody to think about

5 Likes

LOL :joy::joy::joy:

2 Likes

link to evadence
Also link to evadice to prove its not a rickroll How Old Is the Earth? | Answers in Genesis

2 Likes

@WYR - today’s puzzling question!

Would you rather…
  • read an awesome book! :books:
  • :movie_camera: watch an awesome film!

0 voters

17 Likes

Depends on the film.

I have read some books in the past. I have tried making one, too.

5 Likes

If the book has a film, 9 times out of 10 it’s awesome too so an awesome book

7 Likes

I so rarely find books I love these days

4 Likes

I love reading

4 Likes

I love both reading and watching films, but books last longer and if they’re that awesome, end up being a lot more enjoyable

And wow, the post is from 4 days ago. Funny I didn’t see it earlier /lh

4 Likes

Actually they’re just changing the date to mess with us.

3 Likes

They may be planning in advance and then moving it in here

6 Likes

i can’t stand reading anymore because I’ll read a sentence, instantly forget it and reread the same sentence 10 times and still can’t remember it, and my attention span is too short to watch films so I really don’t know

5 Likes

it was posted a few days ago but got lost because of prior discussions

i have developed an annoying thing where i google any words i dont know, and then do it 2 or 3 more times because i forget the word

5 Likes

I read when I’m tired and can’t go to sleep, but when I’m tired and can’t go to sleep I do that first thing a lot, it’s so annoying

2 Likes

(this is an advertisement)

And, if you don’t know what to read, check out Hopscotch Reads, a project with book reviews from other Hopscotchers!

(made by CLPD inc. All rights reserved)

9 Likes