Would you rather...?

i don’t ever really want it to happen, but part of me kind of wants to get stuck in an elevator someday
i feel like it would be such an iconic story to have
but it would also be terrifying

5 Likes

I’ve been stuck on a broken ski lift before, my friend and I yelled at our other friend in the lift behind us for a while, easy peasy

Also I’m claustrophobic so there’s that :PP

5 Likes

In a broken lift (elevator) because you can’t see the ground.

3 Likes

I forgot what a ski lift is lol, but seeing the other votes it looks like it’s not as bad as an elevator

5 Likes

I have both the fear of getting stuck in small spaces and the claustrophobia and the fear of open heights

2 Likes

@WYR Here’s a new question for you!

Would you rather have…

• More time
  • …or more money?

0 voters

4 Likes

More time. Time is money lol

7 Likes

actually having enough time to everything i need to in a day sounds lovely haha.

7 Likes

money doesn’t buy happiness, that and sometimes I feel like I needed more time to do everything I wanted to do in one day.

6 Likes

I agree with you! To me, the most important thing is experiences rather than money. More time = more experience, so I’d definitely choose more time! I also often have a lot of ideas floating around in my head, and more time would be cool to work on all of them:D

6 Likes

Money can buy you more stuff, but I would love to have more time. I’m not old enough to have to make money on my own, but if I was I would have lots of time to make more money and have free time as well!

4 Likes

@WYR - today’s question may be a little difficult!

Would you rather…
  • Never be able to make a hopscotch project again!
  • Never be able to play anybody else’s projects!

0 voters

8 Likes

Probably never be able to play anyone else’s, because I think if I lost all of my projects, it would be horrible

5 Likes

This question was indeed hard.

Not being able to create a project again means you can’t show others what you are capable of.

But at the same time, not being able to play anyone else’s projects means you can’t get ideas that could help you or inspire you in creating your own project.

4 Likes

I think I couldn’t live without playing other people’s projects. They are always so creative and fun to play. It would be hard not to be able to make Hopscotch projects, but I could still code in other coding languages

5 Likes

That’s really hard :grimacing:

If I don’t play anyone else’s projects, like Crosbyman said, I wouldn’t get inspiration but, I could see an overview from the forum! I’d make projects.

3 Likes

@WYR - friday’s conundrum Is up!

Would you rather…
  • :spaghetti: eat only savoury meals for the rest of the month! :taco:
  • :moon_cake: eat only sweet meals/desserts for the rest of the month! :pancakes:

0 voters

and what’s everyone’s favourite savoury and sweet meals?

6 Likes

Macaroni n, Cheese is my favorite food overall

Chocolate flavored Ice-Cream is my favorite dessert.

3 Likes

I love sweets, but I would get sick if I ate that many sweet foods!

4 Likes

mac and cheese is pretty awesome
plain or do you prefer a flavored kind?

4 Likes