Would you rather...?

I don’t like dancing anyways. I don’t sing either, but I do hum tunes a lot, sometimes to sound out a melody for myself.

4 Likes

I’m just not gonna vote lol

I love singing and do a routine every day at around 6, but I also love playing Just Dance 2022 on the Nintendo Switch!

4 Likes

looks like i’m the only one :eyes:

edit: not anymore haha

4 Likes

I can’t sing at all, so I would rather not sing ever again (as long as I can still talk)

3 Likes

that’s tough
I do highland dance and I would never give that up
But I also love singing and sing in a choir…
aaaaaa

3 Likes

@WYR - happy friday - here’s today’s question!

Would you rather…
  • ask these questions!
  • answer these questions!

0 voters

(and this may no longer be a hypothetical question… :eyes:
we’ve a new item in our hopbyte store that gives you the chance!)

12 Likes

Never be able to sing again. Most of the songs I like to sing sound like they’re spoken anyway.

5 Likes

Dancing is my talent

4 Likes

I can’t sing OR dance, so technically I already have both boxes ticked anyway…

6 Likes

Edit: This is late but I’ve been on a broken elevator before and it wasn’t that bad-
Actually it wasn’t broken we were just stuck

3 Likes

I mean the main reason hopscotch was created was for kids to learn coding so I don’t see what would be the purpose of not having that option

3 Likes

@WYR Here’s today’s question:

Would you rather…
  • have all traffic lights you approach be green
  • …or never have to stand in line again?

0 voters

13 Likes

Only green traffic light would probably be problematic

7 Likes

I do not drive cars, cuz I am too young- also I do not mind having to wait the 30 seconds it takes for it to turn green, but standing in line can take way longer…

7 Likes

Oh, interesting. Both of you interpret the question differently than I do! I interpret the traffic lights thing to be with the traffic lights that are when you cross a road (as a pedestrian). And I also interpret it as that the other lights change their color properly so that cars stop (for instance).

10 Likes

two hour waits at theme parks disappearing > waiting a couple minutes to cross the street

unless theres the possibility of sitting in line

8 Likes

But it’s not like you go to an amusement park every time you cross a street… you probably cross street way more than going to amusement parks

5 Likes

i dont mind waiting a minute or two each time

5 Likes

Traffic lights: around 30 seconds
Waiting in line: in most places… TOO long

4 Likes

wow, that’s a truly one sided poll haha.
I don’t mind waiting in traffic that much, but lines bug me so much, i would be so happy to be able to skip them ^-^

5 Likes