I like pixelated games best

4 Likes

I like hollow knight and that’s more modern i think

7 Likes

Retro games are kind of cool I guess but they are too simple

3 Likes

most new ones are cash grabs

2 Likes

yeah, a lot of them you even have to pay to play, and the ones that you dont have to, you pay to win.

3 Likes

Would You Rather

@WYR

Would you rather:

• never have a shower again
  • never brush your teeth again

0 voters

[1]

1. This has been posted on behalf of users, by Discourse Automation. To submit a WYR, post in Would You Rather Submissions. ↩︎

12 Likes

HA, i take baths /lh

6 Likes

I would probably just take baths then because not brushing your teeth at all is disgusting :nauseated_face:

5 Likes

Would You Rather

@WYR

Would you rather:

• Can speak every language, but never be able to get out of your country
  • Can only speak one language, but can get out of your country

0 voters

[1]

1. This has been posted on behalf of users, by Discourse Automation. To submit a WYR, post in Would You Rather Submissions. ↩︎

16 Likes

i never travel anyways soo…

10 Likes

hollow knight is absolutely amazing

9 Likes

i travel a lot, but most places outside my country speak a different language and i’d like to be able to understand them, i can still go to different states.

8 Likes

Hey everyone, unfortunately I’m just going to do 1 or 2 WYRs this week as there’s dev work I need to focus on. When we have the new planning teams up, we’ll be able to set them up frequently again.

12 Likes

I was born in England, and I still am there, I mean, I do wanna see America though. So it’s a tough one, but I’ll say I’d like to speak every language. Because I just have an obsession where I must learn all languages with different alphabets, I dunno why, but I just wanna.

10 Likes

I like showers, but I’d never stop brushing my teeth, so I’d just have baths instead even though I don’t like them.

8 Likes

i’d rather do both

8 Likes

On the flip side I would like to visit England

6 Likes

It’s cool, but then there’s so many things from America (or really quite a few places) that we don’t have over here. (Also we say the word ‘quite’ a lot, if you haven’t already noticed.)

6 Likes

Us Americans have our quirks, I don’t know if this happens in England but at least in my high school if someone drops something even if it’s obvious like a binder half the class says “you dropped something.”

7 Likes

Not really but I guess sometimes

6 Likes