Would you rather...?

^

5 Likes

i can buy seeds with hopbytes if i need some

5 Likes

2 words: custom art

3 Likes

Unlimited hopbytes is also unlimited seeds because you can buy 50 seeds for 500 HopBytes

3 Likes

Oh I didn’t know that

3 Likes

@WYR

Would you rather…
  • learn the history (and secrets) behind omtl2!
  • join omtl2!

0 voters

15 Likes

Honestly, I’d rather petrichor join omtl2 lol

7 Likes

Mostly because I’m already in the wonderful group known as OMTL. And learning can be a good thing, as it helps you understand the things that are going on in this world.

7 Likes

@Petrichor here’s your chance to express your wish :eyes:

10 Likes

petrichor hacks the forum and votes in both

8 Likes

Joining omtl2 is my greatest desire. It is truly the greatest and most well named of all the Great Groups! Truly, I have wanted to join it since it was first created!
There is nothing that I desire more than to join this Great Group that was so beautifully and elegantly named. I ask at every opportunity to be allowed in but alas I have not yet been given the honor.

11 Likes

@WYR

When it’s snows, would you rather…
  • have a snowball fight!
  • build an igloo!
  • make a snowman!
  • make a snow-angel!

0 voters

:hs_snowflake: Or all of the above??

14 Likes

never seen snow before, id be excited to do all

7 Likes

my second choice is snowball fighting. we don’t get snow often, so there’s not usually enough for an igloo, sadly. i’d love to build one! we’ve built mini-snowmen and had a snowball fight, and i made a snow angel once while in a snowy-er area haha

4 Likes

I once made an igloo with my friends in their backyard, and they once slept outside in their igloo

8 Likes

w a r

2 Likes

not looking forward to no snow
at least it’s gonna be like 26°C

3 Likes

i would rather…

5 Likes

last year we didnt got that kinda snow that I WAS expecting but 2 years ago (when i was in 4th grade) we got soo much snow and i tried to make a igloo but it was hard and needed a lot work so i gave up lol, i’ll stick to building a snowman or having a snowball fight bc im kinda good at those

3 Likes

@WYR

Based on the Day 8 Advent Calendar event,

Would You Rather…
  • Ask a Hopscotch Jeopardy Question…
  • or Solve a Hopscotch Jeopardy Question?

0 voters

16 Likes