Would you rather...?

Same

5 Likes

id like to know that i at least got some food with nutrition in me before indulging

7 Likes

same it just depends

2 Likes

First take a bite of my ice cream then finish my dinner lol

3 Likes

While I love dessert, it is more enjoyable after a great savoury meal

3 Likes
Would you rather…
  • Get 1 year of Hopscotch Pro!
  • 1,000,000 Seeds

0 voters

@WYR

9 Likes

Because I still can’t have scenes with seeds

4 Likes

And you’d still get 365 seeds with a year of hopscotch pro. That’s enough for 121 plants!

5 Likes

1,000,000 seeds would cost $49,950 - the sub for a year costs $79.99.

So the ratio of the values of these two items is about 624:1. I believe this is a no-brainer :stuck_out_tongue:

Even if it was a lifetime sub for all your accounts, collabs and alts included, I think I’d still go with the seeds.

10 Likes

i was kind of debating until i saw this post

also, i think hopscotch sometimes will have events where you can buy the sub with seeds (at least there have been in the past)

8 Likes

I don’t really need pro for scenes and blocks. I do need images and they cost soo

2 Likes

Hopscotch pro only gets you 365 seeds and you have to wait a whole year. 1,000,000 seeds would get you, like, three thousand times that much and no wait. Also, seeds would cost waaaay more and be more valuable to get for free

4 Likes

About 2730 times :3

5 Likes

1,000,000 seeds is enough for 200,000 plants-

3 Likes

I actually have an annual HS Pro Subscription, and I don’t find paying $86.39 per year ($79.99 + tax). It would be close to impossible to gain 1,000,000 seeds. I don’t even think anyone has that many seeds.

3 Likes

@WYR

Would you rather be…
  • batman!
  • superman!

0 voters

15 Likes

Those votes came in fast-

8 Likes

Bruh why did everyone vote Batman lol

10 Likes

They certainly did lol