Working on a sims free play!

hopscotch
sims
helpwithcode

Hey I was orignaly working on a sims free play with @GiraffeProductions and @seawolfwerehorse but they both sorta quit so anyone can join just ask and we can take some features from the old sims to cause that's the best although it is more inappropriate so we half to keep it safe cause everyone will be playing it And also I will supply you with a link to the latest version! And just a reminder you must be playing the sims free play or played the sims free play!
By the way like I say and the bottom post there is no official account! Just remix!
- уσυя fυяяу fяιєи∂ нυggιиgfℓυffувєαя

Here is the link https://c.gethopscotch.com/p/xoqujit0r and sorry @GiraffeProductions but I did not really like the music(no offense ) so was it fine that I trashed it!

Here is the way this stuff will all work are projects will all be published but will be named like #simcollab 1 2 3 4 so we can easily find the most recent version and then we remix it! So basically are finding the most recent version by search and remixing it! By the way just remeber there is no official account just remix!

@rawrbear would you like to join?

Sorry, I can't. I have a lot of other collabs. Sorry!

That's fine! I know you are in a lot of collabs!

Collabs? Not collars xD

I edited the millisecond before you posted! Haha lol

Would you like to join?

It sounds cool @Huggingfluffybear

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

If you search up #simcollab you can see I am doing like bear but you are going to be able to draw on them and like in @axolotl's draw and play so you basically just edit them and play!

Can you make the chachrerters though so I can see if they look better!

Thanks would you like to join?

Yes humans and wow 3D then yes!!!

I can join I'm a bit busy so might not do a lot of it

I would like if you made it out of shapes!

Okay great!! Do you make music?