Work with Rodrigo: Design Livestream June 28, 2024

See you this Friday! 2024-06-28T16:00:00Z

Link: https://www.youtube.com/live/0AVQ8TY1uG0

20 Likes

I’ll definitely be there! Last time was super cool and fun to watch.

10 Likes

Cool!! I’ll set an alarm!!

6 Likes

YouTube has a little button that you can tap to be notified (ofc, it only works if you have an account and are subscribed to the channel)… a reminder would be better. Just make sure you don’t set your alarm to the same tone as your wake up alarm, lol…

10 Likes

I don’t have an account so :woman_shrugging:

5 Likes

You don’t have a YouTube account?

5 Likes

Nope. I just browse without one. I don’t think my mom would let me have one.

5 Likes

That’s understandable. I didn’t make mine until the age of 19 (December 2020). My Hopscotch YT account was made on May of 2023 after my old account started to be used for personal stuff…

5 Likes

Is Rodrigo gonna continue working on the new editor or are they gonna work on something else?

5 Likes

He’ll likely continue designing the new editor, but we’ll just have to wait and see…

6 Likes

Wahoo I made it

2 Likes

I came in 12 minutes late, lol… these livestreams are getting better and better every time…

3 Likes

@Rodrigo I saw in the livestream that you had “Magic Objects” (separate from magic markers), would you mind explaining what exactly are those going to be? Or do we have to wait in suspense lol
Anyways, great livestream, thx for organising these :heart:

5 Likes

oh man i forgot-

bookmarking this topic so i don’t forget to watch it later

2 Likes

Thank you, Fundardo. I can’t fully explain what they are because they don’t exist yet, they are an idea. The way to properly look at these designs is that they are sketches, not a blue print for the product.

I can’t explain what they are though. I don’t like the name though, so we’ll see. Just objects.

4 Likes