@Work_kids_coding @AHappyCoder @CreativeCoder @Rawrbear collab

hopscotch
collab
games

@Joewheels2 I'm not stressed about the game, it's just other things going on. I'm happy with the game and how it's coming along

I saw it on a different post on the forum :slightly_smiling:🙃:slightly_smiling:🙃

But tell me: was the idea on Hopscotch actually made on iOS 4?

Also, I've got to get to bed, so Jimmy Fallon voice good night, folks, and have a great evening! :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: See u guys 2morrow :blush:

Just breath deeply, calm yourself. Nothing bad should effect you. I have stopped people from committing suicied before using thism method. Stress equals bad thoughts. Or bad things happing in your life equals bad thoughts.

Oh.. Good night :flushed::laughing::laughing::laughing::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

@CreativeCoder
I think...

It's done!!!!!

Tunnels Of Terror 1.0!

We should test it before the announcment

OH MY GOSH!! (filler)

have you won? have you found any bugs? @CreativeCoder

Wow!! AWESOME!! :heart: But I still don't get how to beat the boss, as I already touched the wire once.

You have to touch the wire 5 times!

Yeah, the vine isn't doing anything :confused: Maybe I'm just doing it wrong

Ok I'll try to fix that

Shall we make a announcement? @CreativeCoder

If you're ready! I have to go to sleep soon, though. Will we announce it on the forum, Hopscotch, or both?

Fixed some bugs @CreativeCoder

Forums! @CreativeCoder

I would honestly love to see members of HT fail at our game tbh. I hope they play it:yum:

HT failing at a game is a sight for sore eyes!
But I am straying off topic

New beta

Got it and beat it! Suggestions:

-bounces you back after every time you hit vine so you can't beat it in one jump
-a "YOU WIN!" thing to finish or "TO BE CONTINUED..."

confound it! there IS a you win!