@Work_kids_coding @AHappyCoder @CreativeCoder @Rawrbear collab

hopscotch
collab
games

Bug: using the platform glitch that I found, I can double jump up to the vine.. :arrow_up::arrow_up::arrow_down::arrow_down::arrow_left::arrow_right::arrow_left::arrow_right:🅱🅰 if you get the reference :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

Rawrbear is trying to like, but has to wait 16 hours :heart:

I named the bear Rawrbear!

Konmi code (I need 20 characters)

I AM FAMOUS!! :laughing: Just kidding :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: :heart:

Here's a note so I don't have to say it later:

Thank you @AHappyCoder and @Rawrbear for helping on this amazing adventure. @AHappyCoder, it's unbelievable we started with attempting to create an old iOS 4 game to this amazing platform game. You did most of the work in this (but I'm expecting to do more in part two!). @Rawrbear, you may have just joined a few hours ago, but you were a huge help. And I was so glad you were enthusiastic about joining this collaboration. I expect you to play a huge role in part two also! This has been wonderful, thank you.

That was a mouthful (even though I didn't say it). Okay, I'm done now :laughing:

Yep! I would like, but I ran out, so :heart:

Well said! Can we maybe make part 2 @CreativeCoder

At first, @CreativeCoder, :heart:, and also, this was an iOS 4 GAME?!

Ow, my mouth hurts from that speech. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

I posted a message for the JoeAtariStudios members

Nice :smile::heart: 2020202020202020

Hah, @Rawrbear, it's a long story. Initially, @AHappyCoder and I were going to create this tilt-based-gravity game called Neon Zone, but we dropped the idea. We still wanted to collab, so we decided to make a platform game in a cave with monsters. That evolved into this.

Of course @AHappyCoder! I'd be happy to, if you're willing! I haven't gotten a chance to design any of these levels, so..

Hello I'm joewheels2 I'm mainly know for five nights at smileys and five more nightmares. Me and aspectacularcoder (can't really spell his/her name) are collab too! I think maybe after our and your games Realese we all should work together and make one big cool game!

Maybe @Joewheels2, but I'd like to focus on this now. We'll tell you when we can :)

Cool, but iOS 4?!?!!?!?!?!?!?!?! :scream: :heart:

I have an idea: I can make it so that you jump on the boss's head a few times to kill him?

Would be interesting, but kind of unoriginal, don't you think? I still like the vine idea, what about you @CreativeCoder?

?? I don't know how your feeling but I sense that your stressed about making this game of yours, making games isn't something to stress about that's why you must take your time.

Sure, I'm up for either

Oh and @Rawrbear:

So old!!!