Won't let me Reply

help

@system @RenegadeBird1 @SmileyAlyssa @AmazingAlphaAquaWolf @SmilingSnowflakes. Hi I was tiring to reply to one of my posts called
"Request for @SmilingSnowflakes" but it said "you have reached your maximum number of replies." Why is this. Is t because I joined yesterday...If so when will it allow me to post even more?

It's because you're new. The forum so far thinks that you might post spam so all newcomers get a limit of replies. Don't worry tho. After a while you'll have more replies.

Great question @Kawaii_Lover! So basically since your brand new the system doesn't trust you quite yet! dont worry i think once you get member you can post more! This is so somebody doesnt come in and spam "CAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAATTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS" :wink:

It's just you've replied so much that you ran out, your have to wait till you can reply again I think :wink: (I think ) (or your new so it won't let you reply so much because it doesn't trust you this early, it needs time! Try working in getting the member badge and you won't have to have a limit

Wow! I've had a similar experience! I just came into the forum, and BAM. Out of replies and likes!

When you get promoted, you'll get more replies and likes, don't worry! The system still needs to trust you, so if you post enough posts and topics, liked enough posts, and read enough posts, you'll be able to be promoted to a member!

Welcome to the forum it's becuse you are new and they don't trust you they may think you will spam but soon you can post as much as you want!

How can I become a member

It's clause your a newbie or a green bean wait a day or so and you will move up

Here this will help :D

If you don't want to click the link, here's what you have to do

visiting at least 15 days, not sequentially
casting at least 1 like
receiving at least 1 like
replying to at least 3 different topics
entering at least 20 topics
reading at least 100 posts
spend a total of 60 minutes reading posts

I figured it out. YAY

Finally, It will let me post! I think @system gave me a new badge, so now I can like things!!!!!!!

@RenegadeBird1 when did you join? Do you want to do my art contest? I tagged you.

Yay! You are now a basic, and within no time you will be a member! :smiley: @system lol

Sure! I was reeeeally busy and didn't have time, but I guess I can join! :wink:

Great!!! I am super happy. Attach image here

Contest is called Art Contest on Hopscotch

YAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYY

I am now a member. I have endless replies!