Won't be on forum as much. I'm sick! :(

not_on
hopscotchbreak
destined_taco1

I've been very sick for the last few days, so I might not be on the forum as much. I probably will be better tomorrow as I have the stomach flu and I think it would be gone in 24 hours! I probably will check back now and then.
See ya'll soon!

Hope you get better!

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

I hope you will feel better soon! :D

Awwwwwwwwww....I hope you get better soon! I have a cough...whatever! I'm on the happiness team! Stay happy! :D!

Get Better Soon!

Get Better Soon Balloons!

Might Lag Your Screen

:balloon::balloon::balloon::balloon::balloon::balloon::balloon::balloon::balloon::balloon::balloon::balloon::balloon::balloon::balloon::balloon::balloon::balloon::balloon::balloon::balloon::balloon::balloon::balloon::balloon::balloon::balloon::balloon::balloon::balloon::balloon::balloon::balloon::balloon::balloon::balloon::balloon::balloon::balloon::balloon::balloon::balloon::balloon::balloon::balloon::balloon::balloon::balloon::balloon::balloon::balloon::balloon::balloon::balloon::balloon::balloon::balloon::balloon::balloon::balloon::balloon::balloon::balloon::balloon::balloon::balloon::balloon::balloon::balloon::balloon::balloon::balloon::balloon::balloon::balloon::balloon::balloon::balloon::balloon::balloon::balloon::balloon::balloon::balloon::balloon::balloon::balloon::balloon::balloon::balloon::balloon::balloon::balloon::balloon::balloon::balloon::balloon::balloon::balloon::balloon::balloon::balloon::balloon::balloon::balloon::balloon::balloon::balloon::balloon::balloon::balloon::balloon::balloon::balloon::balloon::balloon::balloon::balloon::balloon::balloon::balloon::balloon::balloon::balloon::balloon::balloon::balloon::balloon::balloon::balloon::balloon::balloon::balloon::balloon::balloon::balloon::balloon::balloon::balloon::balloon::balloon::balloon::balloon::balloon::balloon::balloon::balloon::balloon::balloon::balloon::balloon::balloon::balloon::balloon::balloon::balloon::balloon::balloon::balloon::balloon::balloon::balloon::balloon::balloon::balloon::balloon::balloon::balloon::balloon::balloon::balloon::balloon::balloon::balloon::balloon::balloon::balloon::balloon::balloon::balloon::balloon::balloon::balloon::balloon::balloon::balloon::balloon::balloon::balloon::balloon::balloon::balloon::balloon::balloon::balloon::balloon::balloon::balloon::balloon::balloon::balloon::balloon::balloon::balloon::balloon::balloon::balloon::balloon::balloon::balloon::balloon::balloon::balloon::balloon::balloon::balloon::balloon::balloon::balloon::balloon::balloon::balloon::balloon::balloon::balloon::balloon::balloon::balloon::balloon::balloon::balloon::balloon::balloon::balloon::balloon::balloon::balloon::balloon::balloon::balloon::balloon::balloon::balloon::balloon::balloon::balloon::balloon::balloon::balloon::balloon::balloon::balloon::balloon::balloon::balloon::balloon::balloon::balloon::balloon::balloon::balloon::balloon::balloon::balloon::balloon::balloon::balloon::balloon::balloon::balloon::balloon::balloon::balloon::balloon::balloon::balloon::balloon::balloon::balloon::balloon:

Specail Gift

GET WELL SOON!!!!!!!!!!

Hope you get better! :sparkles::two_hearts::two_hearts::two_hearts::two_hearts::revolving_hearts::revolving_hearts::revolving_hearts::gift_heart:

Aww
Hope you get better soon!
:D

Hope you get better soon :smiley:

Get better soon!

I'm also sick, but I'm going on the forums anyway :joy:

Feel better soon! We had the flu in February. And the girl still has a stuffed up nose from a recent cold.

Get well soon! I had a 24-hour stomach bug about a month ago. :thermometer_face:

Feel better soon! Can't wait for you to be back!

Get better and
@Destined_Taco1
GET REKT
sorry I just saw that topic

I have a really bad cold too...
Hope you feel better @Destined_Taco1
Also I thought you were Gilbert before I entered the topic XD

Hope you feel better soon!

I have a bad cold too :thermometer_face:

Okay.

Hope you feel better!

Also, I freaked out for a second, I thought I made this topic... :D