With Me? Why? I don't get it

questions

I don't know how this happened, but all of the sudden people are wanting to work on a project with me. They are constantly remixing my projects saying "Hey SmileyAlyssa! What's up? I really like your projects. Do you want to work on one together? Thanks!" But that's not all. People just keep saying a bunch of stuff, all to me. Why is this? One month and a half ago none of this was happening. So why now? And why me? I'm not complaining; it's just strange. I've never had this happen to me in anything before.

Anyone? Please help me.

Like my knew acc, I was happy if I got 5 likes!, know most of my projects get like 20 likes!
Same, y complain?

Yeh what he said! :wink:

I was writing still, sorry my writing took 1 min......

Maybe it's because you're popular and make cool projects that go on trending and featured

I think since a month and a half ago, you weren't on the forum, and by helping other hopscotchers, you've become more trusted and helpful, people want to be your friend!

I used to follow someone called "Alyssacake" was that you?

It's because you've been on trending and featured a bunch of times now. You're popular.

No @Hiimnew, that wasn't me. And thanks for your answers!

I think this is probably what happened.

SmileyAlyssa,
I think there are many reasons. One is because you've gotten two (amazing) projects on featured. Secondly, you want a partner to code with. Many people want to do it the easy way instead of really trying hard on project. Not sure if that helps or not.

FC

Plus, you're really nice! :stuck_out_tongue:

More and more people now do this... :smiley:

Hi @SnowGirl_Studios. I just saw you like some posts :joy:

Hello! You found me! :stuck_out_tongue:

I find them all... O_o

Weird part is, I don't even have my notifications turned on for when people like my posts!

I just know... O_o

I should probably not answer the question now...... (Anonymous might get annoyed)

Yeah,even I asked you about it!:sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile:
A coincident!

Oh boy, i forgot about the no awaken topic thingy... oh well :stuck_out_tongue: that's why you and @Dude73 are twins :smiley: