Witch competition

Table of contents thing

Prizes
Projects
Other information
Deadline

Witch Jody is considering retiring, but Hopscotch needs at least one witch. Who will be the next witch? Luckily, Witch Jody has a plan: Get every character who wants to be the new witch to show off some witch skills, and the one with the best skills becomes the new Hopscotch witch! Code a character applying to be a witch.

1000 petripoints to the creators of the top three projects, and the amount of projects entered petripoints to everyone else.
Spamlikes on Hopscotch and the Hopscotch forum.
A fancy badge
If you want to give a prize, just let me know.

A link to every project submitted will go here.

To submit a project you just have to reply to this topic with a link before November 12th 2019.

25 Likes

(First)

I’ll see what I can do after I finish my HHC project

7 Likes

@Ana could you give out the community competition badges for this?

11 Likes

Sure!

tag me to the list of winners when it’s done

10 Likes

This sounds fun! Have you got a specific deadline petrichor? I am just seeing if I can fit it into my schedule of project making.

5 Likes

November 2nd (in the OP)

5 Likes

Thanks. I didn’t notice it at first.

5 Likes

I would like to join!
Do I just link a project here?

4 Likes

Yep.

:)

7 Likes

Nice idea, I can try to make something though I prob won’t have time:(

5 Likes

I’ll have upper Saturday

4 Likes

:sleeping::drooling_face::sleepy: gtg Sleep :zzz: it’s 11 p.m here and I’m waking up by 5 am

4 Likes

neat comp friendoshan. very creative.

7 Likes

Awesome challenge! I’ll see of I have time

3 Likes

Nice table of contents btw.

7 Likes

Woah, that’s a very well structured top post! Good luck with this competition, I might be a bit too busy with other comps and collabs, but I might do something!

7 Likes

Epic
Will join

8 Likes

Love the cool story and pics!
Maybe I’ll have some time to whip up smth!

7 Likes

hey eddie wanna do some math over on the nerdy math topic if ya feel up to it?

5 Likes

Ana, you should be on the app more often, because, most people are leaving because of certain reason that they already posted in one of their projects or more (its off topic i know, its only the newest reply)
And, one question. Do you get a notification about someone who has a new account on Hopscotch
Eg: (if you dont understand) DemrumTeddydude356 has joined the community!. Do you get their passwords and usernames? Even if their like 2 years old on hs (meaning they have been on hs for 2 years)

5 Likes