Win up to 500 seeds in this competition! 🤑

This event/competition/challenge is started by me (@NTh3R) and all the currencies, rewards, and prizes are handled by me, not Hopscotch. You can find other similar self-started events in the latest #competitions-and-events or #shops-and-requests topics, or even start one yourself. Because this is started by me, Hopscotch and the forum leaders are not involved or responsible in any of the transactions here.

Warning

In this competition, you can win up to 500 seeds, but this amount will decrease depending on your position in the leaderboard, on your score and on your bet you paid before you post your picture. Plus, your bet won’t be refunded if you have already paid.

Please read the whole topic first

About the competition

This comp is based on a score competition. The two people who have the highest score in my musical project win the competition, and earn an amount of seeds that could go up to 500 seeds for the first place, and up to 450 seeds for the second place. Here are the details:

Before the submission of the screenshot

• You can choose to participate with a bet, or not. To bet, pay the amount of seeds in the right section of the game.

• There’ll be 2 scenarios. You lose the competition, so you lose the amount of seeds you paid, but you have access to 4 other musics :slight_smile: Or you win the competition, and you can earn the double amount of your bet

About the submission

• Please submit the score’s screenshot in catbox.moe. You’ll also need to complete the consent form which is in post 1.

At the end of the competition

• The two winners will be tagged, and those who didn’t win will receive 0 to 5 seeds, depending on the number of participants. It’s a thank you for those who believe that my competition has not trap even if the amount of warning is high.

• The free seeds will not be given to people that didn’t respect the rules. See end of OP for all the rules.

First place :1st_place_medal:

• You start with 100 seeds. You can choose to stop here and earn only 100 seeds, or continue with the bet.

• If you continue with the bet, you earn 100 + bet x2 seeds. Therefore, your amount of seeds will decrease by multiplying your screenshot’s score with your total amount of seeds you’ll earn. If it gives a number with values after the period, it’ll be rounded. The trap is that @/discobot will determine the amount of seeds you’ll lose! You can lose up to the double amount of your bet.

• 1st Price Community Compet (badge)

• Spamlike on the app

Second place :2nd_place_medal:

• You start with 50 seeds. You can choose to stop here and earn only 50 seeds, or continue with the bet.

• If you continue with the bet, you earn 50 + bet x2 seeds. Therefore, your amount of seeds will decrease by multiplying your screenshot’s score with your total amount of seeds you’ll earn. If it gives a number with values after the period, it’ll be rounded. The trap is that @/discobot will determine the amount of seeds you’ll lose! You can lose up to the double amount of your bet

• 2nd Price Community Compet (badge)

• Spamlike on the app

Deadline

• This competition has begun since the creation of the topic and ends 2021-10-09T15:00:00Z

Example

Kdh3r won 1st place. He has 100 seeds. He can decide to keep this amount of seeds or to play with it. Let’s say he wants to play with it.

He has bet 80 seeds. Now he has 100+802, which is 260 seeds. He has a score of 96%, so now he has 2600.96, which is 249.6, so 250 seeds!

Discobot comes in and roll random(0,160). Let’s say it gives 31. 250-31=219, so Kdh3r won 219 seeds! Yay!

Well, i was talking about score, but i didn’t talked about my project.

Link

https://c.gethopscotch.com/p/11vmjuuwaw
(maybe it’s in filter rn because it has 3 pictures in it)
Play the music called “Bouncy!” and share your score here! Remember to fill the consent form in post 1.

QnA

• What if i have no seeds to bet?

=> You still can participate the competition without any bet.

• Why did i got 0% even i missed only [very low amount] notes?

=> Because you spam-tapped the screen. My algorithm decreases your score if it detects spam-taps

• I got a very high score in other musics. Can i submit it here?

=> No.

• Can i bet [number] seeds without paying?

=> No.

• I won the competition. Can NTh3R send [amount of seeds] seeds to [username]?

=> Of course! It’ll be split the price between you two/three/four

Rules
You may be disqualified of the competition if you do not follow these rules

==> Global rules

• Do not cheat and stay nice.
  • Read the entire OP and understand that you may not win this competition, and if you do, you may not win up to 500.
  • Read and complete the consent form in post 2.
  • Do not ask questions about the rules in this topic. Do it in y-taco. Questions about the competition itself are allowed.

==> Specific rule of the competition

• You can only submit ONE screenshot of your score, and it has to be uploaded from catbox.moe
  • You HAVE to pay your bet BEFORE submitting your score.
  • Once you’ve choose to double your bet, you cannot come back.
  • Stay nice if you’ve lost more than the original amount of seeds (100 for first place and 50 for second place)

• I’ll participate
  • Sorry…

0 voters

@Heracc @DaughterOfHecate @Willowmoon @FRENCH_WAVE123 @ALBUS @FearlessPhoenix @Nameless_gamer @Nobody @sophia @Cktennis5 @Cutelittlekittycat @Dolphin_Blast @creationsofavillager @TrueHarryPotterLover @ZeroTwo, and ofc, @Antigravity

7 Likes

Fill this when you post your score:

By submitting my score in this topic, i understand that i’m not guaranteed to win. I shouldn’t be mad the day NTh3R will announce the two winners, even i paid a very large amount of seeds as bet. If i win and i choose to play with my bet, i cannot come back on my decision.
By submitting my score in this topic, i declare that i didn’t cheat on the picture, and i agree to not lie on the amount of seeds i bet. If i lie, i agree that i will be disqualified from the competition.
By submitting my score in this topic, i agree to have fun :call_me_hand:

Your name: @_____

Link

Please don’t say “first post” (we have eyes and we can see you got 1st post), “nice comp” (thanks but no), “i’ll join” (just vote in the poll and that’s it), “i don’t understand” (what don’t you understand and what do you understand?)

7 Likes

sorry, that part was broken. Can a @Leaders replace the broken part with this :arrow_up:? thanks!

6 Likes

The title seems a little bit clicky. Maybe you could change it to be more accurate. Like “Bet for 500 seeds”

5 Likes

no, please read what the competition is about

5 Likes

Forgive me if you already did this but I would get this checked with the @Leaders first before accepting/starting anything, as allowing users to bet seeds (essentially real money) for the potential to get something is somewhat similar to gambling and should def be check by a leader first. :]

7 Likes

FearlessPhoenix already read the topic before i publish it (:

4 Likes

Ah cool cool, just wanted to make sure!
Best of luck on the comp. :)

5 Likes

Oh ok my bad i should probaly read the full thing next time

5 Likes

I can’t access the link because it is in the filter

3 Likes

yes it is:

2 Likes

no no you fill this form with your score lol

5 Likes

So I get everything apart from the seeds if I play and win without the bet

5 Likes

what do you mean by apart?

if you win 1st place, you get 100 seeds. You cannot play with your bet if you haven’t bet anything before submitting your score

4 Likes

Oh ok
Thank you

4 Likes

Good news: my project is out of the filter! Yay!

make sure to play “Bouncy!” and submit your screenshot (which includes your score) in catbox.moe! Don’t forget the consent form, i just don’t want problems so i ask to fill out the form

current participants: @TrueHarryPotterLover @Willowmoon @Cutelittlekittycat @Heracc @Jay

5 Likes

Wait is my score the percentage?

3 Likes

yes it is

3 Likes

I can play 1 billion times and then post my best one here, right?

3 Likes

ofc! but you can only post once

3 Likes