Will HS Beta Ever Return

Hola! Do you think the Hs beta app will ever return?

@Yuanyuan or @Elizabeth?

If it does that would be cool

(Free Btw, The Beta Editor Is Paid)

Edit: I Forgot To Tag @EvilCoders

11 Likes

Poll?

• Yes!
  • No!

0 voters

1 Like

Well, the beta editor was never really removed, just renamed to Advanced Mode.

Although, yes, it means that anything in Advanced Mode won’t be released to non-subscribers, but it makes sense as most of those features would be too confusing to newcomers.

3 Likes

The beta editor was renamed to advanced mode, so not really removed. The only thing that changed, is that in the beta editor, the features would be released to non-subscribers, but in advanced mode, I’m not sure that’s the case (wish it was, though, I always wish for the ability to delete variables).

1 Like

Hey, btw guys this topic is abt the beta app, not editor. Maybe this would change your decision on the pol?

7 Likes

Does the beta app refer to the TestFlight beta? Because I believe it still exists, just isn’t used

7 Likes

There is a beta app-?

2 Likes

Yeah only a few people get to do it

5 Likes

Yeah, I never heard of a beta app, only beta versions.

6 Likes

@EvilCoders For Future Reference:

5 Likes

And Yes I Mean App (As In TestFlight Beta)

1 Like

Yeah but it’s limited to certain people nowadays and topics aren’t made for it

2 Likes

Hmm…what’s the beta app?

2 Likes

Ignore that above post (won’t let me quote it for some reason). I see what you’re saying now.
I think it’s less commonly used nowadays, but it still exists. I might be wrong.

1 Like

Possibly if the need for it arises and they want to test something out before making it advanced mode or eventually for everyone.

As of right now, I don’t think they’ll make a beta available because they seem to be focusing more on seeds and the seed block atm.

3 Likes

@Leaders Close Until Further Response From Tht