Wiki and Editing Removal – An Official Explanation

Hey hops!

As some of you may have noticed, wikis have been removed and editing time has been restricted.

This change ensures no unsuitable posts can be shared without being caught and moderated. Hope this helps explain - and as always, we’ll keep you guys posted on any changes to these editing abilities.

Check out the guidelines for more details on sharing and safety. Ask any questions here!

35 Likes

Thanks for this explanation Fea! (1st post!)

9 Likes

Okay thank you for clearing this up Fea! May I tag the OMTL?

8 Likes

Thanks for clearing this up Fea. I entirely agree

7 Likes

You’re welcome lol guys.
And thanks haha I forgot. Ill tag in the op

8 Likes

Is it possible that maybe editing privileges could be given when u become reg bc hhhhhh editing is something I use several times on a daily basis, I don’t use wikis so much so idrc about that but yeah

10 Likes

me too, it’s benficial for sure!

4 Likes

People , regardless of trust level can still do CoF and stuff, and all of the problems with it will probably start up again.
So probably not. If you need anything Edited, tag @ leaders and we’ll edit for you

5 Likes

Ghhh ok I guess I understand but I doubt I’ll tag leaders every time I want to switch an emoji or fix a typo lol but yeah it’s not such a big deal lol

5 Likes

Thanks for the explanation!

Better safe than sorry,

3 Likes

Yw lol

Yeah def

3 Likes

Very well written :+1:

2 Likes

I suppose my explanation is also enough to convince you to remove the image flip link from your bio? :wink: @anon23813088

3 Likes

Wait, you can’t edit anything anymore?

8 Likes

Nope. Regulars can still edit title, tags and category but that’s it

3 Likes

Dang. I get why, it’s just kinda annoying to not be able to edit anything

11 Likes

That clears things up and is really helpful

2 Likes

Ok fine lol

3 Likes

They may bring them back later on!