Why NOT to share info!

emphasized textHey guys this is a simple topic on why not to share info and what you CAN share!

1. First Name is fine to share becuase I am sure there is plenty people who share the same first name as you!

2. Last name! NO that would open the chance of finding your first name and last name on google or something and see you!

3. Addres well you can tell it's no becuase yeah kidnappers coming to your house!

4. Phone number NO becuase people could call you and then you could exchange info about you and calling you can say anything!

5. Email I am okay with hopscotch emails but I do not think they are allowed anymore but normal emails are NO

6. What state do you live in! This is fine becuase I am sure there are plenty of people who live in the same state as you!

7. Country! This is fine becuase it's not info becuase if you said USA the I would still never find you!

8. Contacts to text! - NO this is not allowed becuase you could exchange info!(if you are following these rules!) and also text inapropriet images!

9. Cats name!!! - well NOO just no! - JUST Kidding your cat name is allowed!

10. YouTube account! - it depends wich one if its private then NO! If it's a hopscotch one then yes!

11. Musically - it depends I seen a lot of hopscocthers face becuase of this private ones no hopscotch ones yes!

12. Minecraft username - yes unless has full name!

13. School name - NEVER you could google it and find your state and city out!

14. Middle names - I think it's fine unlsess it's really unique!

15. Age - perfectly unless you don't want to theres no harm!

16. Fingerprint- NEVER NEVER NEVER they can then track you down!

That's it I hope you enjoyed bye! From the fluffy bear

enjoyed? Make sure to toss a like at the like button!

I think this is a good lesson please open!

Wow nice topic with no posts yet!

Or is there...

Well Said! Plus why would someone board a plane or something just to know about someone?

Yeah but it may happen!

Well said, @Huggingfluffybear, well said. You can never be too safe! :smile:

If I get the leader badge I will fix all the Hopscotch misspelling in your posts :laughing:

Fixed! Sorry about that! Autocorecct!

Nice job, @Huggingfluffybear!

I already said my cat's name on Hopscotch XD

Thanks!!

YOU SHARED YOUR CATS NAME??!!

Great topic! I'll make sure to use this as a refernce to those who are breaking the rules or asking about them. Good job!

No problem!

Ohh a couple more likes till my first great topic!

Wish I could like again... You should get that badge!

Come on guys, give the fluffy bear what he deserves!

one million great topics! even if you don't have a million topics... :thinking:

Thanks a lot! I should not do this but I should go into my test account and like from there!

Wow thanks!!!

I do have 103 topics!

The fluffy bear challenge, like every single topic of his >:D.

Random but I read all of your bio! Took me a long time XD

Wow how did you do that?