Why must people misunderstand

Ok so this was in a topic called "I think I'll quit because"or something and this came up

it made me cry and I am just so sad people would bully like that

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

Well, it is mostly about coding, likes don't get you much. Yes, they make you feel good, but thats not the point of Hopscotch. :wink:

It was my topic
"I think I'll quit because" posts
Crazy_crawfish told her to quit

@Crazy_Crawfish you made her feel really bad. Why? That was cyber bullyin'

What I would point out if I had a photo would be my comeback stating this

Well that's easy for you to say your famous on hopscotch and I bet you get 20 likes per minute on projects I would like to see a project (you worked day and night for a week on) get 1 like

Me?

No CrazyCrawfish
Not you of course you made me feel better

Um thanks so yeah, gtg don't want any more yeah bye

Peace Out
I am Terribly Lonely

I'm on but am hurt.

Sorry about that message but the point of hopscotch is to code, not get likes on what you code, but I agree they could have put that in a nice way but no offense to anyone. We come here to code, not to start fights :wink: try not to ask to get noticed so much and others try to put disagreement in a nicer sentence :wink:

I made a new topic u should chek out

I did sorry I didn't respond fast I was "enjoying" a tv show

I don't think you understand I meant it would be nice to be noticed I don't want to just code really good but then only get one like and have the like from myself

I do know what you mean, but getting likes is hard work, a lot of hard work, I'm sure you put the work in but there's nothing I can do about your likes :frowning: that's something you must do.

IKR I tries to tell him it was mean but @Crazy_Crawfish that's cyberbullying.

Oh my gosh I am so sorry! I did not mean to make you feel bad @Kayro and I'm super sorry! I was just trying to get a point across, and I did not mean to be mean! I didn't mean to tell you to quit, just to say that getting noticed doesn't matter! Please forgive me and I will delete the post now.

I'm not I swear. I'm really sorry and did not mean to make it sound like that. Please forgive me @Kayro @friendship2468 @PercyJackson9